Biggest win

Shit Poster

• Paid Members

I was going to start a thread like this a two days ago, but I felt like it would have been bragging. I won €4000 this week when Ireland beat England in the cricket. Half way through, they were offering odds of 400-1 on an Ireland win, and i stuck a tenner on it. All the more sweeter cause I know abosolutely fuck all about cricket. [Alan Partridge]CASHBACK![/Alan Partridge]

I won 188 quid for a €1 bet a couple of months back when I bet that all the Sunday matches, (Villa v Brum, Sunderland v Newcastle, Liverpool v Everton and Spurs v United) would be draws.

I quite regularly win lots of money playing poker, but I'm pretty good at that, so it doesnt really count in the same context as this thread.

EDIT: Woah, this thread got off topic pretty quick while I was typing up my reply, didn't it?

• Paid Members
It was off topic, then it moved on topic. It's in the on topic forum and the topic is pro wrestling.

Yeah, I knew it was in the wrong forum. That can happen every now and then, but they just get moved to the right forum sooner or later, so people usually just keep talking about the relevant topic until then.

Anyway, continue......

Archived