Source 2011 - one thread, all the updates!

JamesTyler

Updates will be added through the year. Latest show...

For full previews, head to the following page;

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2442869

With the ripple effects from Clan Wars effecting Source Wrestling, the 'Source GM' has added some last minute changes to the line up for tomorrow night's show in Bridgeton Community Centre (Sep 3rd from 6:30pm).

Triple Threat for the NWA Scottish Heavyweight Championship

Champion Andy Anderson defends against

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumbernauld is my local show so will definitely be making it along to this one. I have been really impressed with The Weapons of Mass Destruction since they debued so that should be an entertaining match. Lewis Grivan and Ricky Gibson have had a really good feud with Glen Dunbar over the T Division trophy so a Triple Threat should give both men a good chance to impress.

The Rutherglen venue has always attracted a very noisey crowd in the previous visits there so hopefully this show will get the same crowd. I am really keen to hear more about the Ultimate Survival Challenge.

Decided to head along to the first of these two shows. Andy Anderson vs. Dicky Divers should be a cracking wee match. Also looking forward to WMD getting another shot at the tag team titles after being cheated ( people used handcuffs and everything, not having that ) at The Gathering.

Not been to a Source show in a while and I used to go along to a few. Time to start getting along to these again.

Results & Thoughts from Snowy Cumbernauld

Andy Anderson def Dickie Divers

Good opener if not a bit short & there was a respectful handshake afterward

Eric weaselled his way out of a title defence by hiring Jam to take on Damien instead

Jam O'Mally def Damien O'Connor with help from Eric Canyon

Decent match with Jam taking full advantage of Eric @ ringside

Masked Men def WMD (BSJ over Bomb)

Most of the match was WMD doubleteaming Black Samuri Jr until Falcon got the hot tag

Kirsty Love (on debut using an Avril Lavine punk gimmick) def Viper

Solid match

Glen Dunbar def Lewis Girvan & Rickie Gibson (triple threat)

Dunbar got doubleteamed on, left bec of injury, returned after 4 mins in Back decent match until Helo went after Gibson & Jamie Walker went after Lewis Girvan allowing Dunbar to win

Joe Coffey def Jack Jester

Nice brawl for a main event with ppl on chairs being removed from them by Jester

Post match Mark Anthony (who watched the match at ringside) attacked Joe only for Jackie Pollo to make the save

All in all solid show

Results & Thoughts from a Standing room only Rutherglen

Innovation2 def A.C.E. (non-title match)

Cracking little match to open the show

Joe Coffey def Andrew Anderson (SWA Laird title)

Pre match AA cut a heel promo that the crowd ate up

Great match & was impressed with AA's Heel Antics

Dickie Divers vs Glen Dunbar (non-title)

was a no contest after James Tyler & Jamie walker interfered but Rickie Gobson & Lewis Girvan made the save & 6 man tag match made

Divers, Girvan & Gibson def Dunbar, Walker & Tyler

Decent brawl if a 6 man with Divers pinning Tyler after hitting a Swantom bomb

Damien O'Connor def Silver Kid (Teacher vs Student)

Decent match with the highlight being Damo encouraging the kids to hit SK

Ultimate survival gauntlet of 6 People #1 The Machine #2 Scott Renwick

Is anyone heading along to the After Hours show this Thursday? Kid Fite vs. Damien O'Conor in a Falls Count Anywhere, Liam Thomson vs. Andy Anderson and Dicky Divers against an unknown opponent in a TLC Match. It's at The Union in Paisley.

I missed the last match between Damo and Fite at After Hours because I thought playing pool upstairs was more important so I'm glad they're gonna go at it again.

Is anyone heading along to the After Hours show this Thursday? Kid Fite vs. Damien O'Conor in a Falls Count Anywhere, Liam Thomson vs. Andy Anderson and Dicky Divers against an unknown opponent in a TLC Match. It's at The Union in Paisley.

I missed the last match between Damo and Fite at After Hours because I thought playing pool upstairs was more important so I'm glad they're gonna go at it again.

After Hours on Facebook

This is where all the updates are happening...there was another match announced on Saturday...more to come this week.

Archived