Source 2011 - one thread, all the updates!

JamesTyler

Is anyone heading along to the After Hours show this Thursday? Kid Fite vs. Damien O'Conor in a Falls Count Anywhere, Liam Thomson vs. Andy Anderson and Dicky Divers against an unknown opponent in a TLC Match. It's at The Union in Paisley.

I missed the last match between Damo and Fite at After Hours because I thought playing pool upstairs was more important so I'm glad they're gonna go at it again.

i shall be there, the tlc and the falls count anywhere are to much to let pass! although i want to know who the second person is in the tlc tho

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Divers opponent will be abit of a surprise and from what I hear, it won't disapoint ;)

Cheers for all who came to the Rutherglen Source wrestling gig! We'll be taking a wee break until the beginning of May - until then SWA will be back with Battlezone this Friday and then heading to Govan o April 30th and of course, as mentioned above, there's After Hours!

http://scottishwrestling.co.uk has all the info, but for ease of following (and for up to date news on After Hours) keep an eye on the facebook page Micken posted :)

After hours! Fuck me! What a show! I did not expect the show to be as good as it was! MOTN easily the tlc! Was just brilliant from start to finish sick sick bumps including a death valley driver over the top rope thru a metal railing! Eventually divers won the match becoming the first ever after hours champion but was a bloody mess! Definatly a MOTY contender! Elsewhere there was the also brilliant falls count anywhere between damien oconner and kid fite these guys went everywhere and just hit each other with so much I was pretty dissapointed wen it ended! Only cos I wanted to see more tho! Was just a solid show! Not one bad match! Plus cheap booze as ye can probably tell from this exited rant :p

I'm agreeing with everyone here. Absolutely brilliant show.

* Joe Coffey became victim #1 with an absolutely VILE chair shot which had a good number of people on their feet. The match itself was a cracker, and Mark Anthony really impressed me. His ring gear reminds me of Eddie Edwards. Oh, and I loved it when the referee checked him and then his butler cleaned him up afterwards.

* After Hours do the intergender tag better than anyone else in Scotland. It's become something of a staple of the brand since the very first AH match. This one was no different from the rest, with great fun throughout. Glen Dunbar is another of the overlooked in Scotland I reckon. Loads of fun.

* Belter of a first half main event. Mental stuff in this match, including Kid Fite determined to kill at least one of the front rows and also taking people's chairs ( including mines, the prick ) and throwing them at Damo, many of them connecting. Good ending with the Van Terminator as well.

* MOTN was next for me between Andy Anderson and Liam Thomson. Just a cracking little match with no "razzle dazzle" as it was called.

* The TLC Match did run it close though. Micken and Divers did what you would expect and just annihilated each other. They also both jobbed to a NEW unbreakable table, who is currently standing at 2-0 over the SWA roster. I look to see how long this undefeated streak runs.

Cracking show with a cracking atmosphere.

• 2 weeks later...

To save killing this forum with multiple topics, I'm rolling all the Source updates into one thread :) Next up we've got May 14th - mini-preview below, and the (almost) full line up has been added to the first post!

Andy Anderson versus Jackie Polo versus Dicky Divers

When the stars of Source make their mark in Centre 81, there

• 4 weeks later...

Updates from scottishwrestling.co.uk:

With Source's season kicking off next weekend, catch up with the latest news as we look forward to the event including exclusive pics of Source stars of the future, Crazy Craig Byers getting excited about his return to Clydebank in a special video edition of his blog, changes to the line up by the Source GM, and of course, full previews for the upcoming event in Whitecrook, Clydebank, May 14th!

Head over to http://scottishwrestling.co.uk/community/source-wrestling/ for all the info!

Results & thoughts from 14/5 Clydebank show MC. Barry Ref Thomas

Scott Renwick def Mark Anthony w/Charles William Yum

Good opener

Viper def Kirsty Love

Solid match both both impressive

Glen Dunbar w/ Jamie Walker & James Tyler def Christopher Saint

Pre match Glen bragging about 7 month Source champ reign

Archived