FOR SALE: IWA-MS TPI 2004 6 Discs -

Ez Money

The other deal didn't happen because this guy gave me a paypal address, let me pay, and then told me that he'd given me the wrong address and wanted me to pay again to a different address.

It might have been an honest mistake, but just thought I'd put it out here in case it wasn't.

The other deal didn't happen because this guy gave me a paypal address, let me pay, and then told me that he'd given me the wrong address and wanted me to pay again to a different address.

It might have been an honest mistake, but just thought I'd put it out here in case it wasn't.

Yes, by mistake gave you a PP address which was different by 1 number but I DID contact you and tell you and didn't hear anything. As it went to the wrong PP address did the money actually go out of your account?

EZ

Yes, by mistake gave you a PP address which was different by 1 number but I DID contact you and tell you and didn't hear anything. As it went to the wrong PP address did the money actually go out of your account?

EZ

As per the PM I sent you at the time, yes the money has gone out of my account, see below

Yes it went to the other address

James

Hi, seems I gave you wrong PP addy it's mikegolf11@aol.col missed out one of the 1's. See if the money deffo went to that other address

EZ

Obviously that wont get to me then, are you going to re send to mikegolf11@aol.com ?

EZ

I accept that it was a mistake and I know it's only small change but an apology would have been nice.

I didn't apologise? Damn, sorry for not doing that mate. Also, of the money has gone out of your account contact that person or PayPal to get it back

EZ

Personally speaking, if you gave the guy a paypal address, he sent payment, then it turns out you gave him the wrong address I think you should still send the discs. It's not this guys fault that you gave him the wrong details. He is down the cost of the discs which he paid for in good faith, and he is going to have to try and get his money back from paypal, all down to a problem which you caused by giving him the wrong address in the first place. Not ideal for you, but I'd take this one on the chin and send him what he originally paid for.

I didn't apologise? Damn, sorry for not doing that mate. Also, of the money has gone out of your account contact that person or PayPal to get it back

EZ

Apology accepted. Unfortunately, as I also previously PM'd you, I have already contacted both the incorrect email address (they haven't responded), and Paypal, who have told me to go back to you as the person who gave me the incorrect email address, or the owner of the incorrect email address, who as noted above, has just accepted my payment and is not responding.

Just thought I should update that Stu has now sent me the TPI discs in question in record time, a true gent and a credit to the tape trading community, if his speed of service is as good as this usually, I will not hesitate to buy from him in the future.

Credit where credit is due

James

Archived