A delicate issue...

rocky64

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although when I buy a wrestling magazine I do still either put it into a bag or roll it up so tight that nobody in the street will be able to tell.

The last time I went to a newsagent, I had to buy a wrestling magazine just to hide the copy of The Sun I also bought.

So you were more embarassed to be seen with a copy of The Sun than with a wrestling magazine? :p

• Paid Members
Although when I buy a wrestling magazine I do still either put it into a bag or roll it up so tight that nobody in the street will be able to tell.

The last time I went to a newsagent, I had to buy a wrestling magazine just to hide the copy of The Sun I also bought.

So you were more embarassed to be seen with a copy of The Sun than with a wrestling magazine? :p

It was supposed to conjure up an image of visual humour ;)

It was supposed to conjure up an image of visual humour ;)

Just teasing you Khemical :nerd:

Archived