A delicate issue...

rocky64

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a guy has a problem with my love of wrestling, then we're not going to last very long. In my case though it was my fiance Robert who got me into wrestling in the first place so neither of us has any problem with the other liking it.

• Paid Members
If a guy has a problem with my love of wrestling, then we're not going to last very long. In my case though it was my fiance Robert

Jammy git.

If anyone that knows me doesn't like me watching wrestling then they can go fuck themselves. It's only wrestling, it's not like I've raped someone!

To be fair you don't know with this place as of late.

Seen a couple of allusions to this now. Wa'gwaan?

I really don't get what the fuss is all about :confused:

The way I see it there's something like 4 billion women on the planet. If one of them isn't happy that I want to spend a couple of hours a week watching wrestling while she watches Ally McBeal, Sex & The City or some other shite then unless she gives the best head in the world she can find a new boyfriend.

Whilst I'm not the sort of bellend that does the "wrestling is cool, you're the nerd for not watching it" shite, I haven't felt the need to deny being a wrestling fan since I was about 14. Although when I buy a wrestling magazine I do still either put it into a bag or roll it up so tight that nobody in the street will be able to tell. I've only just realised the stupidity of doing this whilst wearing wrestling t-shirts.

Seen a couple of allusions to this now. Wa'gwaan?

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=124514...t&p=2311297

Enjoy.

just read that fucking mental. Anyway on topic how cares if you like wrestling. Most ppl say they dont like it but you can be sure there the first ones to ask whats happening on Raw or can name some feud going on

• Paid Members
but i suppose if i ever met anybody who has a negative attituve towards wrestling......i probably wouldnt speak to them.

That's pretty fucking stupid, isn't it?

Sorry, i meant if you meet somebody and they get all up there own arse with themselves about the fact you like wrestling, then i would just ignore them. I wouldnt be horrible to them or anything, id just let them go about there business.

For example if i really liked a girl, and she said like "Oh you like wrestling, you fucking bellend", i probably wouldnt be that interested in said girl much longer.

• Paid Members
Although when I buy a wrestling magazine I do still either put it into a bag or roll it up so tight that nobody in the street will be able to tell.

The last time I went to a newsagent, I had to buy a wrestling magazine just to hide the copy of The Sun I also bought.

I was a pretty late starter when it comes to wrestling, only got into it when I was 25 in 1999, never been embarressed about it just always get loads of comments of family,workmates about how unreal wrestling is now compared to "real" british wrestling in the 70's or 80's.

It's weird that people say that, because it's total bollocks.

World of Sport-style "wrestling" is neither realistic nor exciting compared to today's (or 1999's... Or any other era's) wrestling, but people just seem to remember it as being more real because they were young and/or it had shit production values for showbiz.

Archived