RNV Wrestling 19th Feb 2011

Dingo Warrior

I attended their show on Saturday and was very impressed with what I saw.

Psycho Steve was on the card and did his routine that always goes down well with the crowd.

A guy called Darrell Allen put on a very impressive display in a Crusierweight match and his opponent Super Scott Star was equally as impressive. Hats off to both guys.

A very impressive tag match featuring the Tag Team Champs The Business (Anton Green & Gabriel Myers).

For me the match of the night was Chris Wyed vs High Stakes Tommy Martin the RNV Heavyweight champ.

Both of these guys had one hell of a match and had the crowd on the edge of their seats especially towards the end with all the near falls culminating with Tommy Martin getting the pin.

The card ended with a Royal Rumble which went for 25 minutes, again very impressive and hats off to all the guys involved in this as well.

It was well worth me travelling the 1 hour to get there and for

Forgot you posted here then?

I admire you supporting your local promotion, but there's a UK Wrestling Events board for a reason: so each show gets an equal amount of exposure.

Keep your hair on mate no harm intended on my part.

Slap my wrists.

By the way it is not my local promotion as I live in Essex not Kent plus I like to make the effort to travel to different shows run by different promoters.

• Paid Members

I admire you supporting your local promotion, but there's a UK Wrestling Events board for a reason: so each show gets an equal amount of exposure.

Slap my wrists.

By the way it is not my local promotion as I live in Essex not Kent plus I like to make the effort to travel to different shows run by different promoters.

No harm caused. I just know others wouldn't have been so restraining in saying so ;)

Slap my wrists.

No harm caused. I just know others wouldn't have been so restraining in saying so ;)

No hard feelings

Slap my wrists.

No hard feelings

Which one of the 'rnv' lot are you ? :D

Slap my wrists.

No hard feelings

I am in no way shape or form linked to this promotion, I am just a normal fan who attend a RNV Wrestling show this past weekend and just wanted make people aware that it was worth going to see.

Slap my wrists.

No hard feelings

I am in no way shape or form linked to this promotion, I am just a normal fan who attend a RNV Wrestling show this past weekend and just wanted make people aware that it was worth going to see.

Yes, believable ;)

Isn't this the same shite that people were slagging off on youtube for being pisspoor?

For a fiver you could've got yourself some thing's from Poundland and been better off :)

EDIT ** just checked the other thread. This is the shitarse that was posted on the events thread. Crowd of about 10 people, around 5 will probably pay.

Skinny boys, fat men and a bunch of pleather. British Wrestling :)

Just a fan? Ok K.

For me the match of the night was Chris Wyed vs High Stakes Tommy Martin the RNV Heavyweight champ.

Fat men. How Wyed was this guy?

Slap my wrists.

No hard feelings

I am in no way shape or form linked to this promotion, I am just a normal fan

You may not be linked to RNV, but you're not a normal fan are you?

Slap my wrists.

No hard feelings

Yes, believable ;)

Isn't this the same shite that people were slagging off on youtube for being pisspoor?

For a fiver you could've got yourself some thing's from Poundland and been better off :)

EDIT ** just checked the other thread. This is the shitarse that was posted on the events thread Crowd of about 10 people, around 5 will probably pay.

Skinny boys, fat men and a bunch of pleather. British Wrestling :)

I see no reason to slag them off like that, sorry but they all put on a very good performance on this show and I left feelling very satisified with what I had seen.

Slap my wrists.

No hard feelings

I am in no way shape or form linked to this promotion, I am just a normal fan

You may not be linked to RNV, but you're not a normal fan are you?

Very good mate very good.

If a said promotion puts on a good show then it puts on a good show and this promotion for me put on a good show.

As far as other wrestling shows are concerned you need look no further then WAW run by Ricky Knight, in my opinion they are one of the benchmarks when it comes to testing the quality of other promotions.

RNV may not be a WAW but all involved still provided a good quality show.

Archived