GPW: "Live & Let Die" March 4th, Monaco Ballroom, Wigan

Mr. Noble

What i'd like to know regarding the league is, what happens to the elimanated guys? As I cant believe we're not gonna' see them again when it's all over

Eliminated Competitors are no longer eligible for selection in NWRL Match ups, but Action Jackson was, and i believe Ben Zen will be, present at ringside with his team.

Those eliminated are removed from NWRL active competition but not from GPW/Wrestling in general. I'm sure once the competition is over any guys that shine and show real potential will be in prime position to appear on any of the NWRL affiliated promotions!

I couldn't find a place to slot in the appropriate pun... so ill just say "BIN" and have done with it

Great review from Ben. I always look forward to reading his stuff and wish he'd do them more often, although I appreciate the level of detail he goes into means writing one must be time-consuming!

I've been looking forward to reading his thoughts on the NWRL because I know he wasn't impressed first time around; he hinted as much on the Back With A Bang thread; and I've taken on board his comments about the XWA guys as his opinions are always fair, thought-provoking and truly independent.

From a personal standpoint, the NWRL has been great for our younger wrestlers who will only improve from the experience and I'm grateful to Mr Noble (!) and everyone in GPW for giving our lads the opportunity.

Greg Lambert

XWA Wrestling

Eliminated Competitors are no longer eligible for selection in NWRL Match ups, but Action Jackson was, and i believe Ben Zen will be, present at ringside with his team.

Those eliminated are removed from NWRL active competition but not from GPW/Wrestling in general. I'm sure once the competition is over any guys that shine and show real potential will be in prime position to appear on any of the NWRL affiliated promotions!

I couldn't find a place to slot in the appropriate pun... so ill just say "BIN" and have done with it

hope elimination means not the end for the eliminated, maybe they'll be a 6 man tag or a battle royal with all the eliminated competitors

see I think you should add Bin Man and the biggish lad who wears black from the other team to the survivor series elimination bout!!

really think you guys should run with the Bin Man gimmick even if he is still a rookie

The thing with Roberts is, simply, he just isn't very good and, in all likelyhood, never will be. Bless him, he tries, and GPW have refused to give in trying to push him, elevate him and present him several levels higher than he realistically will ever be, but I think it's time to realise he is just a bit crap

Mate as much as I love your reviews (basically because your usually bang on the money every time) I think your wrong about dylan he acts and looks like a wrestler he's got the fans behind him he's over with the crowd and he's improved a hell of a lot.

As for the bin man he's superb I dont think i've seen the crowd go that mental for a rookie before.

dylan roberts is really good as a heel in DPW, I think the welsh gimmick as a heel is 100x better

Archived