Wrestling in Manchester or Liverpool?

robbo9292

Because i'm looking at going to University in these areas (mainly Manchester) which companies run shows in the areas. Because i'm looking more at going Manchester Met Uni or Liverpool John Moores. If anyone knows of any and they can inform me in here i will be grateful.

Thanks,

Karl Robinson.

Because i'm looking at going to University in these areas (mainly Manchester) which companies run shows in the areas. Because i'm looking more at going Manchester Met Uni or Liverpool John Moores. If anyone knows of any and they can inform me in here i will be grateful.

Thanks,

Karl Robinson.

think your nearest would be FSW - Futureshock wrestling

Liverpool is a better place for partying.

Don't let any ancient stereotypes put you off about Liverpool.

Wigan shows are close by, plus there are shows on the Wirral and Ellesmere Port - closer to Liverpool than Manchester.

Follow in Wade Barrett's footsteps - he got his degree from Liverpool John Moores Uni!

Wigan shows are close by, plus there are shows on the Wirral and Ellesmere Port - closer to Liverpool than Manchester.

Follow in Wade Barrett's footsteps - he got his degree from Liverpool John Moores Uni!

I'm pretty sure his degree was from the University of Liverpool. One of my friends mentioned this on Facebook to me a few weeks ago since he was trying to find some famous alumni to write about and stumbled across Barrett. Regardless, choose JMU. My sister's finishing up there and she's loved it. Not quite as inspirational as "Follow Barrett's footsteps" but it's still a good uni,

Liverpool is better for partying than Manchester though. There's Futureshock in Manchester, GPW isn't too far away and then there's XWA as well. Throw in 1PW running shows just over the water in Ellesmere Port/Chester/North Wales as well as other companies that I've forgotten about (sorry!) and there's a fair bit of action in the North West

Thats a nice thing to say :)

• Paid Members
Sad i'll be leaving a few friends here in the Midlands if i get in.

homer-simpson-30.jpg

You'll make new and better friends!

I left the West Midlands four and a half years ago and now whenever I visit the accents go through me like dentists drill. Base your decision where to go to on which accent will drive you least nuts. Liverpool may be "better for partying" but if you abhor the chirruping of the Scouse slag, you might not feel too social.

Archived