Football Picture Story Monthly

Scorpion_Deathlock

i use to read those. we managed to get a box full from car boot. some of the stories were really good. i rememeber the one where kevin kline went to become a manager and played his old side in the cup.

• Paid Members

Mentioned these before. I've got about 250 including number 1 to 150. What numbers have you found? The first 100 or so appear on ebay quite a lot but anything after 150 and especially between 250 and 418 are pretty rare these days.

• Paid Members

Cool. I keep a list of what I've got and need. I send swaps to my brother, he was too young for them originally but loves them now!

I like the United stories. Always likes Kline & Powell too. They seemed to be the ones that stuck in my mind most from when I was a kid. I love Klog too, the stone age soccer star. My favourite has always been the one that goes:

"This is our goalie, we call him 'The Cat'"

*Ball flies into the goal*

"Why?"

"He likes milk."

I've just been reading a Jon Stark - Football Mercenary for hire. I don't think he ever lost a game! It's a shame they haven't re-released these like the Commando collections.

I'm probably going to put them up on ebay, if you want I can send you a list of the issues I've got once I've sorted them out & you can get 1st crack at them before they go up on ebay.

Archived