WrestleKingdom 2011 Wanted

simonworden

Looking for a decent copy of the recent NJPW event, PM with details

Also Interested in any other Japanese stuff as well as anything Lucha based or Recent ROH so please PM to. Not looking for anything more than basic copies dont care about covers or if original etc, just needs to be watchable

Also Interested in any other Japanese stuff as well as anything Lucha based or Recent ROH so please PM to. Not looking for anything more than basic copies dont care about covers or if original etc, just needs to be watchable

got loads of roh

got loads of roh

Cool if you can PM me a list that would be great

got loads of roh

Cool if you can PM me a list that would be great

checkout my website GAZTHEJAZ.YOLASITE.COM

Shoot me a pm with your email address; have originals of every ROH release to date, the big Lucha shows and i get everything puro wise from Samurai/Gaora/G+ tv on a regular basis. If you want to pick various things up from one source, i'm your man.

Archived