'News' sites claiming to get their info from dirt sheets when

Vipes

• Paid Members

It's just bullshit.

Reading the Undertaker thread just reminded me just how many sites write their stuff and then slap a Taken from Wrestling Observer at the end of the article or saying that the dirst sheets are reporting when its a load of crap.

I guess the only way to get people to view your site these days is to piggy back off someone else's name to try and legitimise your site and the stuff you come up with.

• Paid Members
That's hardly anything new, it's been the same since the beginning of the internet. Do they still use those totally bullshit links to get you to click pages?

Yeah, they shove them at the end of articles and they either lead nowhere or to spyware.

They usually have titles like 'CLICK FOR PICTURES OF LACEY VON ERICH TOTALLY NUDE'

• Paid Members
Again, my apologies on that one guys. I didn't really know how much flak those sites got on here. Is it best to avoid those kind of sites and actually sign up to the observer? Or should I steer clear of all of them?

If you are interested in backstage stuff then the amount of stuff you get on the Observer site with the two newsletters, old newsletters and all the radio shows is well worth the price.

Archived