Showtime Championship Wrestling

mr-showtime

BOUNS ANNOUCEMENT

We have recently found out one of our local talents who we regard very highly has had to withdraw himself from 'the showcase'. At first we seen this as a huge loss to the show as we felt this performer had something big to offer SCW and the fans on Feb 19th.

We at SCW had an emergency meeting to work out the best thing for the show and to ensure that the fans on Feb 19th dont suffer with the standard of our in ring product.

SO

SCW are very proud to announce that from the house of pain and the UKFF top 50 JO CONNERS will be coming to 'the showcase' on Feb 19th

***Card so far****

Main Event

Dave Mastiff vs James Mason

Axel Bowen vs Paul Malen -UKFF top 50 challenge

Jo Conners will be in action

Britains Got Talent Semi finalist guest apperance.

Show hosted by 102.3 FM Rob Maltman

Another guest to be annouced shortley along with the rest of the card for the night.

The Showcase is shaping up to be a huge debut show and we ask you for your support in this great event.

Tickets for the show can be booked from theticketsellers who can be contacted via phone on 0844 870 0000

or online via the link below

http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/showcase/10014563

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SCW are very proud to annouce that due to high levels of interest in 'The Showcase' we have now got 4 more dates added to this year already.

The follow up to 'The Showcase' will happen late March and will begin our search to find the first SCW Champion. This search will begin with an 8 man event that will run over a 2 show period.

All singles winners from 'The Showcase' on Feb 19th will be offered a place in the 8 man event along with the chosen talent from the SCW manager.

As always use the link below to book tickets for the event. Front row still an option on request via pm once tickets are booked

http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tick...ts/?id=10014563

or phone 24 hours a day on 0844 870 0000

I am wondering why Mr Showtime hasn't mentioned the main reason why you should buy a ticket and that reason is me!!! Mario The Apocalypse!!! The premiere manager on the British Wrestling scene!!!

It is probably because he is intimidated by my statue as the greatest wrestling mind that will ever step through the curtain of an SCW show. A mind that is focued on going for more gold than Mathew Kelley chasing the end of a rainbow. Emassing a stable that will hold more World Championships than the Brazilian national football team!!! And on February 19th at the Daventry Leisure Centre, Mario The Apocalypse of Apocalypse Promotions will unveil the first member of his SCW stable. A multi-talented man who can not only wrestle, but is also a natural born entertainer. In fact, by the time the Showcase is over, you will be rushing to the boxoffice to pick up a ticket for the next show, not wanting to miss the next attraction in my entertaining arsenal!!!

So buy a ticket, if only to see the future of British Wrestling come together before your very eyes. Don't worry, there will be plenty of time around my appearance to buy beer or visit the loo!!!

This message was brought to you and paid for by the friends and sponsors of APOCALYPSE PROMOTIONS.

WELL .........

As Mario has quite clearly said he will be part of the SCW debut show 'The Showcase' on Feb 19th.

Mario is fairly new to pro wrestling. With much experiance in promoting and working as an agent for many different talents he has decided to bring his wealth to the world of pro wrestling.

We are very excitied to see just who and what Mario will bring to the SCW table. Mario has alot of interesting talents on his books and we look forward to welcoming as many of them to SCW are he will bring.

We can now confirm after talking with Mario that on 'The Showcase' Mario WILL be bringing with him a speical guest from this season's X-Factor. Mario is giving away no more details on who this guest will be other than he is multi talented and is a future star.

With the latest 'The Showcase' is fixing up to be an amazing night. We can now confirm

Dave Mastiff v James Mason

Axel Bowen v Paul Malen (top 50 challenge)

Britains got talent semi finalist guest apperance

Guest from this season's X Factor - Brought to you and paid for by Apocalypse promotions

All this comes to you hosted by 102.3 FM's Rob Maltman

Tickets as always can be booked 24 hours a day via the normal route of phone on 0844 870 0000 or online via

Come down and join us for what is set to be a huge debut show

I am wondering why Mr Showtime hasn't mentioned the main reason why you should buy a ticket and that reason is me!!! Mario The Apocalypse!!! The premiere manager on the British Wrestling scene!!!

It is probably because he is intimidated by my statue as the greatest wrestling mind that will ever step through the curtain of an SCW show. A mind that is focued on going for more gold than Mathew Kelley chasing the end of a rainbow. Emassing a stable that will hold more World Championships than the Brazilian national football team!!! And on February 19th at the Daventry Leisure Centre, Mario The Apocalypse of Apocalypse Promotions will unveil the first member of his SCW stable. A multi-talented man who can not only wrestle, but is also a natural born entertainer. In fact, by the time the Showcase is over, you will be rushing to the boxoffice to pick up a ticket for the next show, not wanting to miss the next attraction in my entertaining arsenal!!!

So buy a ticket, if only to see the future of British Wrestling come together before your very eyes. Don't worry, there will be plenty of time around my appearance to buy beer or visit the loo!!!

This message was brought to you and paid for by the friends and sponsors of APOCALYPSE PROMOTIONS.

Really?

It was all going so well up until this point, cutting heel promos before a single show has taken place is in my opinion a step too far.

Let your show do the talking for you, I have little doubt it will be an awesome show, let that be the reason we all rush to buy our tickets for the next show.

WELL .........

As Mario has quite clearly said he will be part of the SCW debut show 'The Showcase' on Feb 19th.

Mario is fairly new to pro wrestling. With much experiance in promoting and working as an agent for many different talents he has decided to bring his wealth to the world of pro wrestling.

We are very excitied to see just who and what Mario will bring to the SCW table. Mario has alot of interesting talents on his books and we look forward to welcoming as many of them to SCW are he will bring.

We can now confirm after talking with Mario that on 'The Showcase' Mario WILL be bringing with him a speical guest from this season's X-Factor. Mario is giving away no more details on who this guest will be other than he is multi talented and is a future star.

With the latest 'The Showcase' is fixing up to be an amazing night. We can now confirm

Guest from this season's X Factor - Brought to you and paid for by Apocalypse promotions

Tickets as always can be booked 24 hours a day via the normal route of phone on 0844 870 0000 or online via

I hope the X-Factor guest isn't Wagner!!

Wrong show, kid...

• Paid Members
WELL .........

Wrong show, kid...

The semifinalist will be from Britain's Got Talent, another talent show featuring Simon Cowell.

Then where the fuck have I got Britain's Got Talent from?

:confused:

WELL .........

Wrong show, kid...

The semifinalist will be from Britain's Got Talent, another talent show featuring Simon Cowell.

Then where the fuck have I got Britain's Got Talent from?

:confused:

I think there is some1 from that there too???

I actually think its sounding like there is going to be singing and dancing than wrestling, im not a fan of talent shows unless they book that chicken factory guy!!

Got to admit my friend, if you have an intimidating statue of yourself, I'd be afraid to mention you too :)

Archived