Showtime Championship Wrestling

mr-showtime

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well..... just got back and have to say wow loved it. Wasn't sure what to expect but realy enjoyed the show all the way. Normaly I don't leave big reveiws but been a first show I feel feedback will help these guys.

Got to the venue great set up. Good welcome great first impression

Show starting was good. Can't remember the name but great face entrance ending in setting up mason mastiff thought there would be more there but did the job

Opening match very good. Strong heel agaisnt underdog face. Think it was falcon massa looking back good match great opener.

Tag match second on. Great great match hunters vs special forces top class match with two teams thst can go far motn contender for sure great match.

X factor angle was good and a good mix up of things. Led to a match which was ok.

Jo conners then gad a match with daventry matt champion who got a huge pop before even coming out. Cheap home town pop but good solid match. Fast paced opening and very enjoyable throughout shocked bookers never went for cheap pop two with champion win but got good heat for conners good match. Realy felt for matt at times conners looked to kill him.

Tiger malen was one I was interested in. Good match but thought the start was very very slow. Once it got going it was a great match and the ending was good. Interesting to see where this goes with tiger getting beat. Both looked good out there though and easy to watch.

Triple threat. I just could not remember one guys name. Andy pool was great with the crowd and if he can just touch up the loose ends could be a major british cruiserweight. Dda wad great good solid face who realy looked the part.great image and gimmicks on all 3 of these guys. A few blown spots on the face of things but triple thearts tend to ve I've never seen a smooth one yet in the uk.

Mastiff mason. Well enough said. Mason was awesome realy star of tge night. Great worker.

Great night great show. Crowd all night was awesome. Not the biggest but the loudest. Enjoyable show see where they go with it now but I'm interedted. Ill be back!

Just like to start this off by saying WOW !

What a night we had. The crowd was awesome the action was awesome the event went well what more can you ask for. We are very proud of the showcase and we look forward to building and bringing you bigger and better shows and carry on building from now on in.

We hope those who came enjoyed the show and from what we hear you have, hope next time we can fill the building more but the guys that was there was so vocal and was such a hot night, every member of the staff was saying how much of an atmosphere was in there last night.

Road 2 Glory is our next show and we have special discounted offers on our tickets for this week only where you can get in for now just

• Paid Members
So who was the X Factor guest? And what was attendance like?

TBH I had not heard of guest but he was wrestling - it was someone that I guess most people would not have known , the attendance I reckon was close to the 70 mark which isn't bad for there first show and all of the crowd seemed to really enjoy it so hopefully they will be coming back again and again !

Archived