The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the more experienced players amongst us can back me up, but is it not normal practice for Doctors not to be able to self protect?

It is all down to how the mod has created the game role.

I have been involved on quite a few games on here where the doctor can self protect.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure about this.

I truly think TripleA is lying here, I think as soon as this top 2 voting thing was put in place he realised he may be about to go.

First he tells us, he's ok with getting lynched as he'll be NKed anyway, then he tells us he's already protected himself during one Night Phase?

He just doesn't add up, I think this pure desperation.

I'm not entirely sure, but from proceedings, I now think I also know who the Doc may actually be!

Signal is Terrible here, it's taken me 20 minutes to read 3 pages.

My 2 are 1) TripleA and 2) FG.

This is only my 2nd game in here so I have to go with the wiki and assume doctors can't protect themselves. I think it's a lie.

I'm not happy with Triple A dropping this roleclaim on us so late to deadline.

So we are getting nowhere fast, with time running out faster, so I don't know what to do anymore.

Has anybody discovered anything we might have missed, feel anything needs bringing to our attention that we may of missed, any thoughts they want to get off their chest or want to offer any advice to us all?

• Paid Members

If it were anyone other than SMS saying the above I'd possibly change.

I'm just confused, and in turn I think that's exactly what the Scum are trying to do. I'm not asking people to vote one way or another, do what you thinks feels right, but I'm sticking, I can't back down now.

Just hope this IS a desperation play on Scum's part

• Paid Members
Great OMGUS 'case' on me there Carbomb.

Great attempt to try and rile me there. Except I haven't voted you, I've voted Ron. I'd already pointed out the dodgy nature of your predecessor and Ron's slip-up before you even posted in the game, so it's not like I've raised it just because you've voted for me.

Plus, it's about a fifty times more solid case than the joke you've put up. Or do you want to put up an alternative theory as to why INH and Ron asked the same question, with the same conditions, consecutively? Or why INH dropped his supposed suspicion of Ron so quickly? Or why Chris B was conveniently Night Killed after raising that suspicion?

• Paid Members
Are you not paying attention trips as I already questioned that. And 4 scum would mean we already have lost.

What about counting Bristep vote yet or leaving til later and how long can we leave this before we are damned to no lynch

And can all town voters please ask themselves about how thrilled they'll be when we win when all threats to the town are removed. :thumbsup:

Trips that is a serious late claim who did you protect last night then? And also is there anything you notice about my wording in the sentence you are paraphrasing?

Trips if YOU can convince me YOU know what I'm talking about in the post above YOU can possibly earn my unvote.

Archived