The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members
Aside from the 3 I named who I think are most likely scum, the rest i'm undecided on. I havn't said I think any of the remaining people are town or scum. If I had it would have been ages ago and opinions change.

Can I just get this right, you have three suspects, that are 'most likely scum'. Yet one of them you're not truly convinced about?!

I'm sorry, which is it about Ron, do you think he's scum or not?

Or are going to keep switching your opinion here and there to either stall a vote or push it in Towns direction?

There's a difference between "least convinced" (which I said) and "truly convinced" (which you've said). Nice attempt at twisting my words though.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Right - FGPMSL has just re-iterated that I've "been staying below the water-mark", despite my going back, counting, and proving that there are at least three active players who have posted less than I have. His "case" on me also really doesn't extend beyond that particular lie, so I'd say it's pretty damning. As he's one of two players (as he replaced in for INH) whom I cast suspicion on for simultaneously asking the same question, and I've just brought up how Chris B raised the point that INH started off with suspicion on Ron Simmons and then dropped his case pretty smoothly, only for Chis B to be NK-ed, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ron Simmons and FGPMSL are Scum.

My vote stays on Ron Simmons, and if I haven't been NK-ed following a non-Ron lynch, it'll be on Ron again. If Ron (unlikely I know) gets lynched and I don't get NK-ed, it's on FGPMSL.

Carbomb same question to you as FG do you truely believe there is 3 more votes out there for ron or are you happy to no lynch.

And can anyone answer me why we haven't seen a scum hammer by now 3 players with 2 or more votes on them surely not everyone one of these is either scum or in my case has scum on the wagon?

• Paid Members
Right - FGPMSL has just re-iterated that I've "been staying below the water-mark", despite my going back, counting, and proving that there are at least three active players who have posted less than I have. His "case" on me also really doesn't extend beyond that particular lie, so I'd say it's pretty damning. As he's one of two players (as he replaced in for INH) whom I cast suspicion on for simultaneously asking the same question, and I've just brought up how Chris B raised the point that INH started off with suspicion on Ron Simmons and then dropped his case pretty smoothly, only for Chis B to be NK-ed, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ron Simmons and FGPMSL are Scum.

My vote stays on Ron Simmons, and if I haven't been NK-ed following a non-Ron lynch, it'll be on Ron again. If Ron (unlikely I know) gets lynched and I don't get NK-ed, it's on FGPMSL.

Carbomb same question to you as FG do you truely believe there is 3 more votes out there for ron or are you happy to no lynch.

No, a No Lynch would be unacceptable, I feel - we have more than enough suspects right now. I wouldn't be cock-a-hoop about lynching TripleA, because even though I strongly suspect him, I think FGPMSL and Ron are Scum and should be lynched. I also think that, the moment Night Phase hits, I'm NK-ed (although, now I've said that, they'll probably leave me alive to make me look Scummy).

And can anyone answer me why we haven't seen a scum hammer by now 3 players with 2 or more votes on them surely not everyone one of these is either scum or in my case has scum on the wagon?

I'd say there are a number of possibilities:

1. Scum want to force a No Lynch.

2. Scum are disorganised.

3. Scum are smart enough to realise that bulk voting would probably implicate them all, and it's safer to have us Town at each other's throats.

I'd agree some of the scum votes are already out there, but it's unlikely all of them have been placed. If I had to hazard a guess, there's two out there looking for the right time to move their votes without looking suspect, with one out there waiting to hammer when there's a town player getting wagoned.

• Paid Members

Time's running out for us.

Should we now be looking at our top TWO suspects? I know it's probably too late to give full and thought out reasons as to why you are nominating your second place, but if everyone can agree on that second place, then would it be worth the lynch.

If we nominate our top 2 to lynch, score your top 1 (5 points) and second place (2 points) when we look at who scores highest we vote in that direction?

Any other ideas? Only it seems the Town are split voting, and the scum are more than happy to let it fly to a no vote, which will not do us any favours.

Ideas on the practice above? Suggestions?

• Paid Members

Should we now be looking at our top TWO suspects? I know it's probably too late to give full and thought out reasons as to why you are nominating your second place, but if everyone can agree on that second place, then would it be worth the lynch.

If we nominate our top 2 to lynch, score your top 1 (5 points) and second place (2 points) when we look at who scores highest we vote in that direction?

Any other ideas? Only it seems the Town are split voting, and the scum are more than happy to let it fly to a no vote, which will not do us any favours.

To late for this and to easily scum arranged just no2 a few people who people are suspicious of a bang bad lynch, with Bristep unlikely to be back on by his posts we won't get an answer from him or a likely change of vote, a no lynch is looking more likely, I would like to see SMS, or tripleA lynched as I'm fairly certain there scum, I don't want to vote either carbomb or TMS as SMS has pushed both and Im willing to be convience on anyone else but with less than 5 hours who is scummy enough to draw 5 town votes.

• Paid Members

To late for this and to easily scum arranged just no2 a few people who people are suspicious of a bang bad lynch, with Bristep unlikely to be back on by his posts we won't get an answer from him or a likely change of vote, a no lynch is looking more likely, I would like to see SMS, or tripleA lynched as I'm fairly certain there scum, I don't want to vote either carbomb or TMS as SMS has pushed both and Im willing to be convience on anyone else but with less than 5 hours who is scummy enough to draw 5 town votes.

If we take into account Bristep does have a no 1 choice we could count that at least, surely it's worth pursuing to maybe at least get a general direction of where everyone is going, as obviously one of us is going to bite the bullet come night phase

• Paid Members

FG Voted 1: Carbomb(5) 2: TripleA (2)

TMS Voted 1: TripleA (5) 2: SMS (2)

Overall Total:

TripleA - 7

Carbomb - 5

SMS - 2

Simply add your two candidates and add their scores to the total, if we know for defo someone isn't going to be voting (Bristep?) then we'll just add their current vote as their No 1 and add 5 point to that persons total

• Paid Members

Come on folks, at least C+P and do the totals too

FG Voted 1: Carbomb(5) 2: TripleA (2)

TMS Voted 1: TripleA (5) 2: SMS (2)

TripleA Voted 1: Swift (5) 2: TMS (2)

Overall Total:

TripleA - 7

Carbomb - 5

Swiftstrike - 5

TMS - 2

SMS - 2

Archived