The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This one

Trips your case on me is nothing but the fabrication of a defensive mind and still doesn't add up. You have SMS backing you and are just trying to pull any town players on to the wagon your trying to create on me, using a mix of logic fallacies and appeals to emotion. SMS has switched on me as soon as I picked out his scum play in fact let's look at the exact time line of events

POST 350

Swiftstrike: Always hard to read, but seems to be playing a town game, but no disrespect to TMS but his case Triple A seems too good for him to come up with on his own and I have a feeling Swiftstrike may have helped.

Post 351

Bristep pulls SMS on trying to get town roles to role reveal

Post 352

SMS Oh that's not what I meant oh thats a bad and scummy idea so I'll backtrack on it.

Post 353

SMS at the moment you are really on my radar if as I expect trips flips scum you definitely have a number of questions to answer as you didn't mention a no lynch until the pressure came on to trips and a couple of other issues where you have backed him, also you have tried to insinuate that I made tms case on trips where I have had nothing to do with it if I had put forward my case on trips it focused a lot less on his reactions to Snake and a lot more on his other scummy play.

Post 354

SMS Vote Swiftstrike.

in the space of 4 posts and only one post by me (in which I mention I'm keeping my eye on him) I have gone from playing a town game to being called scum if that is not hyper defensive scum play I don't know what is.

Trips would you like to comment on SMS sudden switch on me?

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2295294

go to this link and then read exactly what was said

• Paid Members

Well yeah, that is a sudden switch, and yeah it does look quite scummy. I'm not changing my vote though, as I still think you're scum. SMS is acting scummy, but I have no idea why you're only asking me?. I see nobody else switching votes to SMS, not even yourself.

FG what are the arguments that he isn't? To me he has been scummy all game with no redeeming features to his play.

Also with about 6 hours left do you feel a no lynch is the best thing for us as a town? And if you do can you see us as being any more likely to argee a town lead lynch tomorrow?

Read my post, there's not need to repeat myself.

• Paid Members
Well yeah, that is a sudden switch, and yeah it does look quite scummy. I'm not changing my vote though, as I still think you're scum. SMS is acting scummy, but I have no idea why you're only asking me?. I see nobody else switching votes to SMS, not even yourself.

If I though he was lynchable today I would push heavily for it but I don't think that's getable, and I asked you specifically as you have him marked as town for backing you up and haven't questioned why so I'm trying to work out if you are truly together in this or just your being blindsided by his support.

• Paid Members
FG what are the arguments that he isn't? To me he has been scummy all game with no redeeming features to his play.

Also with about 6 hours left do you feel a no lynch is the best thing for us as a town? And if you do can you see us as being any more likely to argee a town lead lynch tomorrow?

I've read your post and now I'm asking for clarifications?

I'll ask a simple question now do you want a no lynch?

• Paid Members

If I though he was lynchable today I would push heavily for it but I don't think that's getable, and I asked you specifically as you have him marked as town for backing you up and haven't questioned why so I'm trying to work out if you are truly together in this or just your being blindsided by his support.

Aside from the 3 I named who I think are most likely scum, the rest i'm undecided on. I havn't said I think any of the remaining people are town or scum. If I had it would have been ages ago and opinions change.

I've read your post and now I'm asking for clarifications?

I'll ask a simple question now do you want a no lynch?

Why, if I wanted a no lynch, would I ask people to throw some suspects out there?

• Paid Members

Right - FGPMSL has just re-iterated that I've "been staying below the water-mark", despite my going back, counting, and proving that there are at least three active players who have posted less than I have. His "case" on me also really doesn't extend beyond that particular lie, so I'd say it's pretty damning. As he's one of two players (as he replaced in for INH) whom I cast suspicion on for simultaneously asking the same question, and I've just brought up how Chris B raised the point that INH started off with suspicion on Ron Simmons and then dropped his case pretty smoothly, only for Chis B to be NK-ed, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Ron Simmons and FGPMSL are Scum.

My vote stays on Ron Simmons, and if I haven't been NK-ed following a non-Ron lynch, it'll be on Ron again. If Ron (unlikely I know) gets lynched and I don't get NK-ed, it's on FGPMSL.

• Paid Members
Aside from the 3 I named who I think are most likely scum, the rest i'm undecided on. I havn't said I think any of the remaining people are town or scum. If I had it would have been ages ago and opinions change.

Can I just get this right, you have three suspects, that are 'most likely scum'. Yet one of them you're not truly convinced about?!

I'm sorry, which is it about Ron, do you think he's scum or not?

Or are going to keep switching your opinion here and there to either stall a vote or push it in Towns direction?

Archived