Which WWE mid-carder....

Jetta's G-string

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was talking with my mates about who could make an impact in TNA whose not really a main-eventer in WWE. Kinda like the way Christian left WWE to main event TNA. So selected a few random mid-carders, the ones seen as having potential etc and am interested to see which one you think could make the biggest impact.

• Paid Members

I voted Daniel Bryan, but now I'm having my doubts. Don't get me wrong, I think they'd push him. But I think they'd do it in that similar half-hearted way that they do Samoa Joe. I think he'll be more relevant in WWE than he could ever be in TNA in the long term.

I voted Daniel Bryan, but now I'm having my doubts. Don't get me wrong, I think they'd push him. But I think they'd do it in that similar half-hearted way that they do Samoa Joe. I think he'll be more relevant in WWE than he could ever be in TNA in the long term.

Agree with you there.

I went for Swagger, I think he's different to alot of their wrestlers, and already would have a feud with Angle set up, if TNA were smart of course

Morrison. He could easily be a great addition to the X Division and that would suit his match style perfectly.

Swagger would be bloody awful. The one thing TNA has over WWE at the moment is that it allows it's guys the freedom to cut good promos. I get the feeling Swagger would die on his arse without a script, and he's shockingly shit and boring even with one!

I said Ted DiBiase just because he's got real talent, in the ring and on the mic. I remember the match he had with Randy Orton in 2009 and he got a great face reaction and looked promising. Since then he floundered by bad booking and a general lack of interest over him and Maryse (which might be more shocking). DiBiase I think would get the second generation push and some more airtime and a chance to wrestle guys like Kurt Angle and AJ Styles.

Archived