Mac App Store

Psygnosis

• Paid Members
Anyone downloaded this? It's basically all the iPod/iPhone apps now available on your Mac - i.e Games, Camera apps, Twitter etc.

Currently playing Pinball at the moment, any recommendations?

Not sure. I'm downloading the App Store right now, among with 1.5 GB of other updates. My own fault for not updating in a while, but still a hell of a lot more enjoyable, smoother, and less intrusive than installing 82 Windows Updates.

Anyone downloaded this? It's basically all the iPod/iPhone apps now available on your Mac - i.e Games, Camera apps, Twitter etc.

Currently playing Pinball at the moment, any recommendations?

Not sure. I'm downloading the App Store right now, among with 1.5 GB of other updates. My own fault for not updating in a while, but still a hell of a lot more enjoyable, smoother, and less intrusive than installing 82 Windows Updates.

You must be terrible at rolling out updates if you think the update process in windows is obtrusive. Run, let finish and restart. It is exactly that simple. And if you were rolling them out on 1,100 machines like I used to it was better with the use of roll out tools built specifically to do such a thing, after box testing of course.

• Paid Members
You must be terrible at rolling out updates if you think the update process in windows is obtrusive. Run, let finish and restart. It is exactly that simple. And if you were rolling them out on 1,100 machines like I used to it was better with the use of roll out tools built specifically to do such a thing, after box testing of course.

It's the Windows Updates dialog pop-ups that frustrate me, including the notorious "You have recently installed updates, shut down now or postpone" one that comes up above the clock.

Archived