David Arquette Enters Rehab

ChapManiA

I hate this damned Pro Rasslin Biz !!!

The poor fecker spends a matter of months working for dubbya-see-dubbya, gets burdened with the Champions schedule for just a short while and he ends up addicted to all kinds of evils. I can only assume he's being helped for issues with crack, smack, steroids, somas, uppers, downers, ciders and lagers.

WHEN WILL THIS EVIL MADNESS END?????????????????

The poor fecker spends a matter of months working for dubbya-see-dubbya, gets burdened with the Champions schedule for just a short while and he ends up addicted to all kinds of evils. I can only assume he's being helped for issues with crack, smack, steroids, somas, uppers, downers, ciders and lagers.

That's not fair. WCW weren't to blame for this. It was only after he started working for the evil Vince McMahon that he's had to go to rehab. Just another ex-champion cast aside onto the scrapheap. HOW MANY MORE BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING, VINCE? HOW MANY MORE?

That's not fair. WCW weren't to blame for this. It was only after he started working for the evil Vince McMahon that he's had to go to rehab. Just another ex-champion cast aside onto the scrapheap. HOW MANY MORE BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING, VINCE? HOW MANY MORE?

Don't forget that Vince owns everything even associated with WCW as well, so Arquette's initial foray into the sleazy world of booze, pills and rats back in WCW is Vince's fault too!!

I'M SICK OF SEEING MY HEROES DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just planning ahead)

• Paid Members

I was at Survivor Series this year and before the show went on air Arquette was introduced as being in attendance. He then hopped over the barrier and started jumping up and down on the announce table screaming briefly before being tackled by a couple of security guards. He was then dragged out of the arena through a civilian exit (to massive cheers from the crowd) and never seen again.

I was pretty shocked to see him show up on Raw a few weeks later after that.

This news does not surprise me. He's a mess.

Archived