Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Without wanting to get back into a FG vs Ron argument again, I just don't think he 's been truthful in his claims or his motives, and most recently was very quick to go 'look, no kill last night means I'm innocent' when it quite obviously does not.

Would you not agree though that the pattern of night kills means we can rule out a serial killer?

I can accept at this stage that particular role is an improbability.

Then is it not fair to say that when Ron said this

And incidentally, one death last night surely debunks that ridiculous 'Ron is a serial killer' theory that's been pushed.

he was correct?

Surely the next line of questioning should have been:

"Based on the fact there's unlikely to be a Serial Killer, we evidently don't have a Vig, and thus there's only one scum night kill per night, what reason do you attribute to there being 3 deaths on night 2 if we don't have a PGO?"

At least that's where I thought you were headed. In either sense... Family Guy can you answer that?

That is a much more succinct way of what I was trying to say. Essentially, why is there any reason to doubt Rons claim now?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's an improbability, the fact that one kill last night automatically rules that out however is a falacy, and Ron was very quick to try and get us all to say that was the case. I can't say 100% what Ron has said that is truth and what he has said is lies, but my personal feeling is that there has been enough doubt throughout to say he has lied at some point, and town have no reason to lie.

The fact one kill kill doesn't rule it out completely from last night, but given a serial killer can only kill once a night the fact that for 2 of the other nights there has been no second kill it really is making it unlikely for Ron to be anything but PGO. As if he was a serial killer and someone else was a VIG where have the VIG kills been?

• Paid Members
It appears Lawz, swift and I all have the same line of thinking with the Top 3 thing, there's too much suspicion with enough evidence floating around. Plus, the second you name a Top 3, it instantly means you can name anyone else outside of those 3 without being accused of 'flip/flopping' with your vote.

No, I won't be naming a Top 3 I'm afraid, just calling scum as I see them. Like swift said, it's an easy way for scum to manipulate a mislynch

My problem with the top 3 is that it is looking like a play to lynch me given that a case cannot be built on me being scum as I am not so this seems to be the best way to do it, and it also allow the rest of the players who are not mentioned in the top 3 to know that they are playing well, (well at least they are if they are scum) how is this really any different to naming a list of likely town players which has been said many times before (mainly by Mike)that is a bad idea, so rather than going down a top 3 route surely people should be questioning the players that they find suspicious and those that they just might want to get a little more from.

FG why have you got a vote on Ron when he basically can not be scum given the info we currently have to hand? At worst he can be 3rd party at best he is a PGO but he certainly can't be nexus based on the likely night events.

Without wanting to get back into a FG vs Ron argument again, I just don't think he 's been truthful in his claims or his motives, and most recently was very quick to go 'look, no kill last night means I'm innocent' when it quite obviously does not.

Swift, what do you say to the accusation that your arguments have been paper thin from Chris, especially considering how hard you pushed on bristep, with minimal evidence, and that he turned up town when you were so certain he was scum?

The argument on Chris are not paper thin, in fact they are as strong as any argument I have put forward for lynching in any game, I was using Bristep as a way of trying to coax out a scum bandwagon vote initially this did not happen so I figured there was a change that he was then scum, it appears that I couldn't get a band wagon hoping vote as the scum where either bandwagoning elsewhere or waiting to see what the rest of the town would do before jumping. It is surprising that no one has really taken a look at the lynch of Nexus apart from myself to see where the rest of the votes lay or what happened with the end of day on that one, and once you do that you can see that Chris despite being on the Nexus Lynch was still pushing the idea that everyone was being fooled to be on it for some reason, I have posted the links previous but given that the Nexus votes are our most solid lead I can't see why it has almost been ignored.

• Paid Members

Rahter than me emailing several people. Im having server issues with my site, so for those alive and dead that need it the link to the forum is here: http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/

• Paid Members
It appears Lawz, swift and I all have the same line of thinking with the Top 3 thing, there's too much suspicion with enough evidence floating around. Plus, the second you name a Top 3, it instantly means you can name anyone else outside of those 3 without being accused of 'flip/flopping' with your vote.

No, I won't be naming a Top 3 I'm afraid, just calling scum as I see them. Like swift said, it's an easy way for scum to manipulate a mislynch

My problem with the top 3 is that it is looking like a play to lynch me given that a case cannot be built on me being scum as I am not so this seems to be the best way to do it, and it also allow the rest of the players who are not mentioned in the top 3 to know that they are playing well, (well at least they are if they are scum) how is this really any different to naming a list of likely town players which has been said many times before (mainly by Mike)that is a bad idea, so rather than going down a top 3 route surely people should be questioning the players that they find suspicious and those that they just might want to get a little more from.

FG why have you got a vote on Ron when he basically can not be scum given the info we currently have to hand? At worst he can be 3rd party at best he is a PGO but he certainly can't be nexus based on the likely night events.

Swift, what do you say to the accusation that your arguments have been paper thin from Chris, especially considering how hard you pushed on bristep, with minimal evidence, and that he turned up town when you were so certain he was scum?

The argument on Chris are not paper thin, in fact they are as strong as any argument I have put forward for lynching in any game, I was using Bristep as a way of trying to coax out a scum bandwagon vote initially this did not happen so I figured there was a change that he was then scum, it appears that I couldn't get a band wagon hoping vote as the scum where either bandwagoning elsewhere or waiting to see what the rest of the town would do before jumping. It is surprising that no one has really taken a look at the lynch of Nexus apart from myself to see where the rest of the votes lay or what happened with the end of day on that one, and once you do that you can see that Chris despite being on the Nexus Lynch was still pushing the idea that everyone was being fooled to be on it for some reason, I have posted the links previous but given that the Nexus votes are our most solid lead I can't see why it has almost been ignored.

That's a stretch. Dan went from L-2 to L-5 in the space of two hours. Ron was looking for a no-lynch, and I was worried we were being played. I didn't trust Dan and I STILL don't trust Dan. Meanwhile, Nexus threw himself headfirst noose-wards, and I didn't understand why. I STILL don't understand why, because it was a staggeringly bad play. It's either down to him being that lousy a player (which I'm actually beginning to believe) or it was part of a plan. The only plan I could see that would involve him sacrificing himself was to either push for a no-lynch or to push for himself to be lynched instead of Dan.

I said at the time that I didn't understand why he was doing it, while I was putting in what I thought was the triggering vote on him.

This all happened very fast, and to leave out that context is scummy as hell.

• Paid Members

Guys... is this a good time to point out that we have only 16 and a half hours left to get a lynch?

I can see that we wont get a brownie lynch in at this stage, but I am feeling that either swift or Family Guy should be our lynches.

I sort of wish there was some way of reading just a single players posts in this forum as it would make checking what they're saying and such much easier, as it stands a lot of what is said from middle of day 1 onwards winds up getting lost in the shuffle, because really... who at this point wants to go searching for something said in the middle of day 2? The sheer amount of searching that would take is ridiculous.

In turn, it makes really looking over either player hard to do.

As both are relatively even for me (swift slightly edges it, but not by much), I'm up for lynching either, and am willing to switch my lynch from swift to Family Guy if that's the direction everyone else would rather go.

But may I suggest that those not voting make their mind up now. We don't have another day of discussion to make that decision. Also, those voting someone who is unlikely to be the lynch, I strongly advise you shift your vote from them for the good of the town. Anyone keeping their vote on someone who is obviously not going to be the lynch is something I will deem anti-town.

• Paid Members

That's a stretch. Dan went from L-2 to L-5 in the space of two hours. Ron was looking for a no-lynch, and I was worried we were being played. I didn't trust Dan and I STILL don't trust Dan. Meanwhile, Nexus threw himself headfirst noose-wards, and I didn't understand why. I STILL don't understand why, because it was a staggeringly bad play. It's either down to him being that lousy a player (which I'm actually beginning to believe) or it was part of a plan. The only plan I could see that would involve him sacrificing himself was to either push for a no-lynch or to push for himself to be lynched instead of Dan.

I said at the time that I didn't understand why he was doing it, while I was putting in what I thought was the triggering vote on him.

This all happened very fast, and to leave out that context is scummy as hell.

I have gone through and linked the posts that where made at the time so the fact I haven't needed to repeat them and if you believe that Nexus was pushing himself to the noose ahead of Dan then why not mention it in your three suspects post let's look at it again

Okay, at least for now, I'm taking out Mike and Ron. The way the two of them have acted in the game still has my alarm bells going off, but Mike's defence was strong. So, take those three out, and:

1 - Family Guy PMSL - Bristep's case on him, looking back, was pretty strong. Also, I still think it would be useful with regards to Mike and Ron. After all, if it turns out that Family Guy is scum, that'll be good for both of them, since they've pushed him seperately.

2 - Dan Williams - I still haven't forgotten his early play. He's been somewhat lurky-mc-lurksy since then.

3 - Swiftstrike - Yeah, there's an element of OMGUS here, but I've always been wary of going after people who go after me. His cases on Bristep, Lawz and myself have been bizarre, and I think he's trying too hard to get the MVP crown. He's pushing me on playing style, and that's really the pot calling the kettle inconsistent.

You haven't raised it as an issue there and interestingly you once again seem to be using the idea of lynching one player to find out another players alignment first it was lynching Mike or Ron to check the others alignment and in this post it's Family guy to check those two alignment. Surely this is not a good reason to be voting for anyone as if you want to vote for someone as they are scummy do it, but don't because it may make someone else looks scummy if the flip is good/bad.

• Paid Members
Guys... is this a good time to point out that we have only 16 and a half hours left to get a lynch?

I can see that we wont get a brownie lynch in at this stage, but I am feeling that either swift or Family Guy should be our lynches.

I sort of wish there was some way of reading just a single players posts in this forum as it would make checking what they're saying and such much easier, as it stands a lot of what is said from middle of day 1 onwards winds up getting lost in the shuffle, because really... who at this point wants to go searching for something said in the middle of day 2? The sheer amount of searching that would take is ridiculous.

In turn, it makes really looking over either player hard to do.

As both are relatively even for me (swift slightly edges it, but not by much), I'm up for lynching either, and am willing to switch my lynch from swift to Family Guy if that's the direction everyone else would rather go.

But may I suggest that those not voting make their mind up now. We don't have another day of discussion to make that decision. Also, those voting someone who is unlikely to be the lynch, I strongly advise you shift your vote from them for the good of the town. Anyone keeping their vote on someone who is obviously not going to be the lynch is something I will deem anti-town.

Mike you can ISO people but it takes a little work, certainly easier with myself who rarely posts outside of the games so you can straight ISO me but if you chose the find members post option and start around page 4 of most players and then type Royal mafia in the find box working upwards lets you ISO players it's how I did my lists on both Bristep and Chris B.

• Paid Members
I have gone through and linked the posts that where made at the time so the fact I haven't needed to repeat them and if you believe that Nexus was pushing himself to the noose ahead of Dan then why not mention it in your three suspects post let's look at it again

Okay, at least for now, I'm taking out Mike and Ron. The way the two of them have acted in the game still has my alarm bells going off, but Mike's defence was strong. So, take those three out, and:

1 - Family Guy PMSL - Bristep's case on him, looking back, was pretty strong. Also, I still think it would be useful with regards to Mike and Ron. After all, if it turns out that Family Guy is scum, that'll be good for both of them, since they've pushed him seperately.

2 - Dan Williams - I still haven't forgotten his early play. He's been somewhat lurky-mc-lurksy since then.

3 - Swiftstrike - Yeah, there's an element of OMGUS here, but I've always been wary of going after people who go after me. His cases on Bristep, Lawz and myself have been bizarre, and I think he's trying too hard to get the MVP crown. He's pushing me on playing style, and that's really the pot calling the kettle inconsistent.

You haven't raised it as an issue there and interestingly you once again seem to be using the idea of lynching one player to find out another players alignment first it was lynching Mike or Ron to check the others alignment and in this post it's Family guy to check those two alignment. Surely this is not a good reason to be voting for anyone as if you want to vote for someone as they are scummy do it, but don't because it may make someone else looks scummy if the flip is good/bad.

1 - I hadn't gone back to Day 2 until you raised my voting. I went back to there, and saw a whole load of stuff with Dan that I hadn't had right at the forefront of my mind. Also a bunch of stuff you appear to have forgotten about, since so much of your case relies on me not building cases and just surfing along. I went back to the end of that day because YOU brought up my gameplay there.

2 - It's not a good reason to vote for someone. Which is why it's my 'also', not my main reason. If I've got similar suspicion on two people, but one of them has been hugely pushed by certain people who I'm also unsure about, it means that there may be further positive to finding out that person's alignment. I'm not giving Ron or Mike a pass to the end of the game, but I'm willing to find out more before going back to them. If we hit right, great - we hit scum. If we don't, then it puts us closer to finding out who might be. It's one of the reasons I'm so pissed off at Bristep for lynching Corey; we couldn't have gotten less information from that lynch if we tried.

Here's why I have to do that - I don't share your certainty as to who is scum and who isn't scum. I don't know who's scum, and I'm trying to find out. I'm also not wasting people's time with fake 'pretend cases' where my case on Bristep all turns out to be a jolly jape, lolz. How is THAT helping?

Well, seen as this appears to be between swift and myself, it's unsurprising where my vote will move to. I agree with Mike that we do need to lynch, and swift's non-case on bristep wasn't very pro-town at all.

My activity may be limited over the next few days due to external circumstances meaning I'm likely to be only playing on my phone. We're getting rapidly towards a lylo situation, and knowing my own alignment I implore you not to lynch me. If you do, once I flip make sure you look at those pushing hardest for my lynch, and reading back through his posts, I'd beware of Mike Castle. His claim is one that instantly puts fear on potential lynchers, and he stayed awfully quite after I pushed for his lynch in an earlier day, seemingly trying to shuffle it under the carpet. Very unlike him.

Unvote

Vote: swiftstrike

• Paid Members

Family Guy, in a LyLo situation I would strongly advise against looking at any one group of people.

Say we lynch you, you flip town, and we look directly at the players on your lynch. Just a for instance.

Now everyone on your lynch is town, but me and Ron are on your lynch, so we lynch, say... me. I'm a bomb, I go bang and take out whoever was the last to lynch (likely town), that could well end the game. If it doesn't, then next day phase everyone could well go "Ron's been pushing FG all game, and Mike was the bomb, so Ron can't be a PGO, lynch him" (and in a LyLo situation there, there would be likely 3 or 4 scum, so it would be easy for one to say something ,and the rest to agree leading to just one town needing to hop on the lynch). Ron get's lynch, flips town, and we lose.

In a LyLo situation not only does everyone need to be extra careful, but we should have ZERO votes until you are 100% certain you are on scum. One wrong town vote could mean all the scum quicklynch the town player voted for, and suddenly we lose. We want to avoid that.

Also swift, thanks for the tip on the ISO stuff, I'll keep that in mind (though it's a bit late to use it for much this day phase, would have been nice to know it much earlier). But being as it's looking like you'll be lynched. Can you give us a breakdown on your case on Chris, the important points. So that we can either look at him now (if there's time) or consider that information for tomorrow.

Archived