Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I actually went through Randy's posts, to see if he said he trusted anyone as town, but it was quite the reverse, all the major players (me, Ron, TripleA) were all pulled up on various things.

Well thats not cleared anything up but for now I have my suspicions.

Vote Ron Simmons

FOS Triple A

FOS Mike Castle

Are you for real, Dan?

Well it didn't take long, but I may as well continue where I left off yesterday before I got myself into shit with the Mod.

Vote Dan Williams

My only problem with the votes in on Dan is that when he has been scum in previous games, he's been more of a drifter, and hasn't tended to be that vocal. Whilst his style of hunting may be called misguided to say the least, he is being active. He's not been drawn into arguments, he's done it of his volition, the same can't be said of Nexus, who's played more 'run and hide' game than we're used to.

• Paid Members
My only problem with the votes in on Dan is that when he has been scum in previous games, he's been more of a drifter, and hasn't tended to be that vocal. Whilst his style of hunting may be called misguided to say the least, he is being active. He's not been drawn into arguments, he's done it of his volition, the same can't be said of Nexus, who's played more 'run and hide' game than we're used to.

Re: Dan, you're correct, it doesn't mean I trust him any more though.

Re: Nexus, he got very quiet in Snake's last game if you remember, until the wagon was obviously a go on him, when he just started going nuts.

• Paid Members

Also, I liked to think that i've gotten more involved in this game than previous ones. The only other time I did that I was the Mafia Don or whatever. I wouldn't say previous games play too big a role when it comes to current ones. Obviously they're a factor, but I wouldn't base votes on it.

Where as I have always been a value able player in the later stages and am pretty good with my hunches normally so I'm sticking with my guns on this one, theres not much i can say to those who think I am scum but to those of you who are scum if I last long enough I will find you and will end you. Because I am straight edge and I am better than you

• Paid Members

So now we should leave you alive and not us because you've been valuable late game (debateable as normally it's swiftstrike leading the town to victory, or pulling the wool over town's eyes), while I've not had chance to show my late game play really yet (except as cult, which was terrible anyway).

• Paid Members

Mike, thanks for the explanation, that cleared it up.

At the moment, I'm not entirely convinced on the votes for Dan Williams - I'm not saying I don't think he's Nexus, but by the same token, I'm not ruling him out being WWE either. To be absolutely honest, the voting at the moment strikes me as being born out of frayed tempers and frustration; he hasn't done anything explicitly scummy.

Besides, at the moment, I'd be much more interested in having a look at the people who came under discussion before, like Nexus (obviously) and Ron. Even more so, I REALLY want to have a look at the guys who have barely posted at all, i.e. insert_name_here, Mesacret and CoreyVandal, particularly Mescret, who has "form" for coasting.

• Paid Members
I've not had chance to show my late game play really yet (except as cult, which was terrible anyway).

Not as part of this game, but I honestly didn't think your late gameplay was all that bad in the Cowboys game. I was particularly impressed by the out-of-the-blue hatchet-job you did on Dan, getting him lynched within a day of planting suspicion - I've heard of bluffing with bad cards, but bluffing with no hand at all takes a bit of skill.

• Paid Members
Besides, at the moment, I'd be much more interested in having a look at the people who came under discussion before, like Nexus (obviously) and Ron.

I'm still pretty positive Ron is town, and Dan came under fire as well yesterday, so he's a perfectly viable candidate to have a look at I'd say.

I've not had chance to show my late game play really yet (except as cult, which was terrible anyway).

Not as part of this game, but I honestly didn't think your late gameplay was all that bad in the Cowboys game. I was particularly impressed by the out-of-the-blue hatchet-job you did on Dan, getting him lynched within a day of planting suspicion - I've heard of bluffing with bad cards, but bluffing with no hand at all takes a bit of skill.

Don't remember it being Dan, I think it was a fresh player, but can't remember who... I do know that it wasn't so much a hatchet job, in that I was actively looking for the poisoner, and did in fact believe he was the poisoner at that point. I was legitimately surprised he didn't flip as poisoner. My aim was to get the poisoner lynched and then that would get the heat off me entirely... alas that was not the case.

• Paid Members
Besides, at the moment, I'd be much more interested in having a look at the people who came under discussion before, like Nexus (obviously) and Ron.

I'm still pretty positive Ron is town, and Dan came under fire as well yesterday, so he's a perfectly viable candidate to have a look at I'd say.

He came under fire, but when I gave him those direct questions to answer simply, so as to clarify his position (more for my sake than his, if I'm honest - I'd lost track of what his real point was in all the arguing), there was very little in his answers to suggest scumminess. There were a couple of little bits I was a little doubtful of, but it struck me that the vast majority of the lynch-mentality towards him seemed very much to be a lot of bluster and frustration.

By all means, let's put him under scrutiny - I just don't think he's given us anything that tells us we should lynch him yet, especially now we've lost two bloody power roles.

Don't remember it being Dan, I think it was a fresh player, but can't remember who... I do know that it wasn't so much a hatchet job, in that I was actively looking for the poisoner, and did in fact believe he was the poisoner at that point. I was legitimately surprised he didn't flip as poisoner. My aim was to get the poisoner lynched and then that would get the heat off me entirely... alas that was not the case.

I'm pretty certain it was Dan - he was one of the two Drifters (paired with neil) who arrived late in the game.

• Paid Members
OR if I'm right good scum hunting. I am only sure of my allegiance and that is WWE.

Accusing everyone isn't good scum hunting. Sure, you might get lucky, but you're more likely to allow the scum to sit back and watch you or someone you're accusing get lynched.

And it was Wolfvision who Mike set up (within 2 minutes of him arriving :laugh: )

Archived