Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
I'm wondering if 'no town would dare pull the trigger' is a scum double bluff. It has just made Triple A rather untouchable.

Let's just suggest you're the one being lynched (it's unlikely at this stage, but let's suggest it), and you're at L-1, you at this point know you're town (I'm not saying you are either way), do you think town as a whole will gain more information from the mass of people voting you and pushing on you, than your one single vote on TripleA?

Then, taking your answer from that, would voting TripleA at this stage be pro-town or anti-town?

That's not what I'm talking about, though. Nobody in town CAN vote for Triple A at the moment, and if he's scum, that's a really bad thing. It's kind of screwed us from being able to vote for him, since it impacts the single person that does vote for him. That's the point I'm making, since it's made him somewhat untouchable. It's a bit of a shitty situation.

Mod request vote count

Things are happening so quickly at the moment, it's tough to keep up.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ahh, now I understand you. Thing is though Chris, he wasn't one of the major suspects, and we have to decide by tomorrow, so he was never going to be the lynch today anyway.

So to that end, it only screws over town if a town player decides to play against their win condition and votes him.

• Paid Members
I'm putting myself in the line of fire here, but SMS' refusal to vote for me, and the sincerity of his last post is leading me to beleive he may be our Roleblocker, and the scum might take him out anyway.

I know that i'm really putting my neck on the line, but

Unvote

Vote Ron Simmons

Triple A, you've said you think I'm town. If you don't want to vote for SMS fine but I'm not scum, don't vote for mdbased on his say so - people are just kind of voting for me, not actually saying what I've done! I'm not sure about my original vote, but SMS is kind of pushing me into this with his tunnel vision.

unvote

vote SMS

• Paid Members

You have twenty four hours left votecount

1. (The Undertaker) SMS (L-1) Burchills Buddy, Chris B, Bugsey713, Brownie, insert_name_here, Carbomb, Nexus, Ron Simmons, TripleA

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper

3. (Kane) Lion of the Midlands

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams (L-8) Dan Williams, Bristep123, Mike Castle,

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons (L-8) SMS, Top Man Shopper, Top Man Shopper

8. (Big Show) Nexus

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here (L-10) Mesacret

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA (L-1) MOD PENALTY

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Mesacret

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

Not Voting - Lion_Of_The_Midlands,Therandysavage, Lawz, Corey Vandal

We got to the Ad Break on Saturday at 11pm. With 20 Alive it takes 11 to throw someone over the tope rope. (Corey Vandal & Bugsey713 have been prodded)

• Paid Members

Ugh. I really don't want to waste a kill on SMS if he ends up being Town. If he made a better argument and we were all more trusting he was the RB, then i'd probably sacrafice myself up now seeing as i'm only Vanilla. However, he's got enough votes from everyone else because people think he's lying. If that's not the case, then sorry in advance SMS.

Unvote

Vote SMS

None of my votes so far have been correctly registered, and I don't think Snake would make that mistake that many times. I am assuming I am the voteless townie that counteracts the double vote.

Testing this theory: Vote SMS

• Paid Members

Hi Folks its Jerry Lawler here and we head back to the ring as the match gets into full swing. The action has been back and forth for a long while now and a few people have nearly been put over the tope rope.

Daniel Bryan stops to hurl some abuse in Wade Barretts direction which he doesn't take to kindly too and he's run out from the back dived into the rin and pounded Bryan! Oh my! He's dumped him over the top rope and he's rolled out and headed up to the back looking very pleased with himself, but wait Bryan is still lying on the ring apron and looks like he might be able to roll under the bottom rope.

While he does a group have crowded round one of the favorites for the rumble The Undertaker. It's taken a fair few of them to get him over by the ropes. But look out the Viper has tripped over Bryan as he's rolling back into the ring and caught the Undertaker with a back elbow which sends him over the top and to the floor!!

THE UNDERTAKER (SMS) Has been elimnated!

the-undertaker-pictue.jpg

The Undertaker - WWE Roleblocker

1. (The Undertaker) SMS (LYNCHED) Burchills Buddy, Chris B, Bugsey713, Brownie, insert_name_here, Carbomb, Nexus, Ron Simmons, TripleA, Family Guy PMSL

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams (L-8) Dan Williams, Bristep123, Mike Castle,

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons (L-9) SMS, Top Man Shopper

8. (Big Show) Nexus

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here (L-10) Mesacret

15. (Daniel Bryan) TripleA (L-1) MOD PENALTY

18. (MVP) Lawz

Not Voting - Lion_Of_The_Midlands,Therandysavage, Lawz, Corey Vandal

Ladies and gentlemen we are going to take a short ad break andwill be right back! Night Phase begins now and will end Sunday/Monday 0:00am No more talking in thread and get those night actions in!

• Paid Members

Welcome back everyone to the Invasion Rumble and during the ad break We find that VICKY GUERRERO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED and is now on her way to the back screaming at the fans as she goes..

Now back to the action!

VickieGuerrero2.jpg

Vicky Guerrero - WWE Hider

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons

8. (Big Show) Nexus

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

18. (MVP) Lawz

1. (The Undertaker) SMS - WWE Roleblocker

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage - WWE Hider

Part 2 starts now and ends Sunday 12th September at 23:00. With 18 in the ring, it takes 10 to throw someone over the top rope

Archived