Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

TripleA, you took this attitude in the Cluedo game as well, you spent more time trying to break the game than actually scum-hunting. Just play within the spirit of the game, because you're clearly town to put yourself in that position, and won't get lynched by The Nexus because the scum aren't going to be stupid enough to hammer you home and reveal themselves.

You put us in the position now, that if we want to lynch someone, they can easily get themselves out of it by stringing you up as well.

Mod, can I also stress that I have unvoted a few pages ago, and will do it again now so I can emphasise the fact that I have yet to decide where my vote lies between SMS, Nexus and Ron Simmons.

unvote.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean the Cluedo game where everyone tried to break the game (and not even at my suggestion, it was Swift who lead it)?

Yeah, ok.

Swiftstrike, Mafia Doctor, trying to lead the town into not scum hunting <-- How to play the game

Triple A, Town Doctor, Forgot investigating people because I think we can break the game <-- How not to play the game.

• Paid Members

Yeah, FG, pretty much everyone was trying to break the game, Ron and Chris when they were discussing offing each other, TripleA did, yes, as did others. To blame TripleA in that game is a bit off.

I do feel that he was doing a bad job of what he was trying to do, but it comes across as town trying it to me, rather than scum.

• Paid Members
You mean the Cluedo game where everyone tried to break the game (and not even at my suggestion, it was Swift who lead it)?

Yeah, ok.

Swiftstrike, Mafia Doctor, trying to lead the town into not scum hunting <-- How to play the game

Triple A, Town Doctor, Forgot investigating people because I think we can break the game <-- How not to play the game.

It must have been in my imagination where everyone that was playing that game went along with Swift's plan then?.

Seems to me like you're using moot points and incorrect information to try and make me look scummy while i'm at L-1.

Yeah, FG, pretty much everyone was trying to break the game, Ron and Chris when they were discussing offing each other, TripleA did, yes, as did others. To blame TripleA in that game is a bit off.

I do feel that he was doing a bad job of what he was trying to do, but it comes across as town trying it to me, rather than scum.

I completely agree I think he's town, I've thought he was town from the beginning, which annoys me even more that he's essentially wasted us a lynch, because whoever we try to lynch is going to throw their vote at TripleA and leave us no further forward, and giving the person we think is scum another day phase with which to muddy the waters and blend back in.

Yeah, ok.

It must have been in my imagination where everyone that was playing that game went along with Swift's plan then?.

Seems to me like you're using moot points and incorrect information to try and make me look scummy while i'm at L-1.

You don't look scummy, you look like someone who ignored the advice of those around him to put the town at a disadvantage.

• Paid Members

Yeah, ok.

You don't look scummy, you look like someone who ignored the advice of those around him to put the town at a disadvantage.

I've already told you I didn't purposely ignore it. I just wasn't sure what the boundaries were concerning what could be said or not. I mean, people can name their role and stuff, so surely just saying "1" or "2" about a question on win conditions would be ok?. Obviously it wasn't and I was punished.

• Paid Members

Yeah, ok.

Hardly a disadvantage though is it?. It's an advantage if anything.

1. Town (unless cripplingly stupid) will not hammer the vote home on me, because it means they'll be lynched no doubt next phase due to me being town

2. That means only Mafia will hammer it home, which means Town have a dead-cert lynch of scum next day phase.

3. I'm only a vanilla, so a if scum do hammer me home, they lose one of their own at the cost of a single vanilla.

Yeah, ok.

1. Town (unless cripplingly stupid) will not hammer the vote home on me, because it means they'll be lynched no doubt next phase due to me being town

2. That means only Mafia will hammer it home, which means Town have a dead-cert lynch of scum next day phase.

3. I'm only a vanilla, so a if scum do hammer me home, they lose one of their own at the cost of a single vanilla.

Never underestimate the pig-headed single-mindedness of someone who knows they are town and is about to get lynched. I'm fairly sure there are plenty of players here who would gladly see you hang if it gives them another day of play to try and prove their innocence.

• Paid Members

Yeah, ok.

Never underestimate the pig-headed single-mindedness of someone who knows they are town and is about to get lynched. I'm fairly sure there are plenty of players here who would gladly see you hang if it gives them another day of play to try and prove their innocence.

That would be ridiculous though, because say it's Me vs SMS in the L-1 and SMS hammers it home on me, then he would know he'd die the next day. He claimed Roleblocker but nobody trusts it for a second, so I doubt they'd stop and think twice about lynching him if he killed another Town.

Unvote

Vote SMS

Yeah, ok.

That would be ridiculous though, because say it's Me vs SMS in the L-1 and SMS hammers it home on me, then he would know he'd die the next day. He claimed Roleblocker but nobody trusts it for a second, so I doubt they'd stop and think twice about lynching him if he killed another Town.

Unvote

Vote SMS

Plenty of people will take 'likely to be lynched tomorrow' over 'lynched today'

• Paid Members
But why did you say that Triple A gave away the win condition when he did nothing of the sort?

I thought he had. I'm accessing the site on a phone at tge moment so back peddling through the pages can be slow. Whatever the case he gave an accurate description of the WWE role, word for word from what I remember. I think it would be unlikely for anyone to guess that much correctly.

• Paid Members
I'm wondering if 'no town would dare pull the trigger' is a scum double bluff. It has just made Triple A rather untouchable.

Well it's obvious from what Family Guy has said that there is town that would "dare". However, there wouldn't be much point would there?

Archived