Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Ok then Ron, here's one. And only Ron answer this please.

Does the town win condition state that we win when -

1. All threats to the WWE are eliminated?

2. All threats to the Town are eliminated?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bristep also raises a good point.

This means SMS could be Townie.

Thing is, if SMS was a hated townie, why when he was role-revealing would he not just say that's what he was instead of pretending to be a roleblocker?

Trips, stop trying to find a way around a rule specifically designed to improve gameplay, you'll end up modkilled, and a modkilled townie is about as much use as a lynched one.

Ron, don't answer that.

• Paid Members
Bristep also raises a good point.

This means SMS could be Townie.

Thing is, if SMS was a hated townie, why when he was role-revealing would he not just say that's what he was instead of pretending to be a roleblocker?

Could be a hidden part of his role. Unlikely true, but it's possible.

But I wouldn't consider the extra vote on him to show he's scum or town, hell, he could be scum, and there could be a known scum doublevoter voting him to make out he's town. It's plausible.

Either way, I still don't feel SMS is the best lynch for the day.

• Paid Members

Trips, stop trying to find a way around a rule specifically designed to improve gameplay, you'll end up modkilled, and a modkilled townie is about as much use as a lynched one.

Ron, don't answer that.

This isn't quoting or even really paraphrasing though is it?. It's answering a question. If a mod could confirm that this question is answerable without punishment, i'd like it to be answered.

• Paid Members

Come on Trips, we were warned about doing this in the very first mafia game on here. You can word it however you want but you're still asking him to quote from the mod pm.

Besies, he's already he shown he doesn't know what it is, why does it need futher probing? The fact you've given him a 50% chance of getting it right is stupid.

Anyway, i'm going to bed soon and working all day tomorrow. I'll check in tomorrow and post where the town wants too, but for now vote ron simmons

I'd also be happy to vote for Nexus.

I don't want to vote for SMS. My condolences go to him and his family. I'd rather give him a break and potentially lose an online forum game. I believe he is mouring and if I'm wrong, I can happily live with that knowing I tried to help a guy who is going through a bad patch enjoy some escapist entertainment.

• Paid Members

TripleA despite me pointing this out several times and me warning everyone, you carry on baiting Ron, therefore you suffer a Mod penalty of being placed at L-1 as of now. I will update the vote count when I get back to a PC

• Paid Members

That came along suddenly didn't it?. I've not seen you mention you think i'm scum once up to now. If it's because of the "baiting" Ron Simmons things then -

1. I wasn't even trying to "bait" him. I was unaware of the exact rules of what is considered quoting/paraphrasing/not either. Hence why I asked two seperate questions. If I knew it was wrong, I wouldn't have asked one, never mind two.

2. People think Ron Simmons is scum. Surely if I was anti-town i'd bait someone who everyone wasn't thinking of voting for anyway.

Hammer the lynch home, go for it if you really want to. All it means is not only is this day wasted on killing a Vanilla for absolutely no reason when there's about 4 names flying round as top suspects, but you put yourself in the firing line for killing a vanilla for no reason at all. You've not gave reasons for me looking scummy, you've not mentioned it before this, and it seems to me you're just trying to strike while the iron is hot.

A lynch on me is a total waste.

Archived