Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
No it doesn't Ron, I suggest you go and read rule 7 again. You can on role claim which SMS has done And tell us your character name. You have already been warned on this point. Don't push it or I will take further action.

I thought you'd said that, but it was obviously FG in the last game. To be fair though you only make it clear not to quote, you don't mention paraphrasing.

7) Do not quote your Role PM or any other PM from Me (Other than to tell us your character name and roleclaim). Do NOT quote Win conditions. Likewise, do not quote from any outside communication.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

To be honest Snake, if you don't want people to paraphrase either, you should include that specifically. As you only mention quoting, anyone paraphrasing is not in fact breaking the rules as laid out by you (Also you shouldn't ever ban people from mentioning stuff in their role PMs as long as they're not outright quoting them)

• Paid Members

Hmmmmm. As things stand, I'm still most likely going to vote for SMS over anyone else or a No Lynch, but I'm prepared to give him one more day before I do so. If he's got answers, I really want to hear them - if he's a role-blocker, we simply cannot afford to lose him.

• Paid Members
Well it seems I am a prime suspect all because I trusted 2 players who appeared to be scum hunting, vote me off if you want but please don't waste this day and have it end in a no lynch we all know this only benefits scum. Oh and if you do vote me off and Ron flips scum remember that I told you so.

This post strikes me as odd.

Dan - the game recently has been all about SMS and Nexus, why do you feel prime suspect and why are you blaming Ron?

I'd also still like to know what you meant by finding a traitor.

I meant traitors as in ya know the nexus members. and as for the last post it seemed when I was reading through that I had become a main suspect. Like i say i think we all need to agree quickly on who to eliminate before the ad break and quickly, seems the nexus have done a good job of shutting the discussion down. I don't think SMS is the answer right now, But Ron and Nexus I would be fine with eliminating

Hmmmmm. As things stand, I'm still most likely going to vote for SMS over anyone else or a No Lynch, but I'm prepared to give him one more day before I do so. If he's got answers, I really want to hear them - if he's a role-blocker, we simply cannot afford to lose him.

Why would you even contemplate a No Lynch? Its the worst tactic the town (WWE) can use as it gives the advantage to the mafia (Nexus) as they can take out a town without us even attempting to take one of them out.

• Paid Members
I meant traitors as in ya know the nexus members. and as for the last post it seemed when I was reading through that I had become a main suspect. Like i say i think we all need to agree quickly on who to eliminate before the ad break and quickly, seems the nexus have done a good job of shutting the discussion down. I don't think SMS is the answer right now, But Ron and Nexus I would be fine with eliminating

I see, i've read too much into your post there.

I agree that we're going to have to find a majority soon, but i'm leaning towards SMS still. Nexus strikes me as badly wording things and being too impatient where as SMS roleclaim is dubious and I think a sneaky way of finding power roles.

Those 2 mean I have no reason to vote for Ron.

• Paid Members

Why would you even contemplate a No Lynch? Its the worst tactic the town (WWE) can use as it gives the advantage to the mafia (Nexus) as they can take out a town without us even attempting to take one of them out.

But if we're just lynching at random, or for little reason, then a no lynch would ensure we don't give the scum an extra town death if we balls it up.

• Paid Members

You voted for me immediately after I suggested you were on my list of suspects. I hadn't actually said that much about you in the post in which I said that. I'm surprised nobody has really called you on that. Forgetting everything after your vote for me - why did you vote for me at that stage? Why did you vote so soon after I brought up your name?

Not always. If we're not sure and lynch for the hell of it, then get it wrong we potentially lose two people instead of one.

But how will we know if we don't take a chance? The above 3 posts (Brownie , triple a and Ron) all strike me in a small way as trying to de-rail a lynch and I believe one of them will flip Nexus. The reasoning that we dont want to kill 2 rather than one is stupid in that case why bother playing if we don't take the chance.

• Paid Members

To you we come across as derailing, but to me you come across as keen to kill 2 town. The three top suspects (Ron, SMS and Nexus) i'm convinced only one of them (two at a very long push) are scum. This means even if we risked a lynch on them, then there's a 2/3 chance we'll hit another town.

Also as scummy as these 3 are acting, we're not postive and there's no completely solid evidence any of them are even scum.

• Paid Members
EBWOP on second reading Brownies post isn't really trying to derail the lynch the other 2 mean while both again suggest a no lynch is better than taking a shot and trying to nail a Nexus. Appologies brownie.

No worries.

• Paid Members

Again Dan, I'd like you to respond to this question:

You voted for me immediately after I suggested you were on my list of suspects. I hadn't actually said that much about you in the post in which I said that. I'm surprised nobody has really called you on that. Forgetting everything after your vote for me - why did you vote for me at that stage? Why did you vote so soon after I brought up your name?

Archived