Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Sorry Trips, should've thought before I opened my gob.

Also Burchill... you say you agree that you feel it's necessary to gain more info from SMS before lynching him... yet you're willing to vote him now? Isn't that contradicting yourself there? "I want to here more, but am happy to help wagon him to a lynch".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lawz, what's your source for that Snake quote if you don't mind me asking?

I can help here, he did say that it was in the cowboy's game thread.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2244147

I see. Well, that's not exactly shedding SMS in a favourable light is it?

Bearing in mind he can't retort, not that there's much you can say in response that really, what do we think as a town? This has torn me now between Ron and SMS, but I can't help feel Nexus has just gone for the 'just keep quiet and hope someone else acts scummier' defence, which may indicate he's been rumbled.

Pun intended.

• Paid Members

I'm still unsure.

SMS seems most guilty by claims and ways he's said things

Ron seems most guilty by the way he's acting and criticising other people's behaviour

Nexus seems most guilty by suddenly laying low when he's accused.

Of the 3 i'd say SMS and Nexus are the safest bets to hit scum, but Ron isn't far behind. The chance of all 3 of them beinf scum are very low though, so we'd need to get lucky with it.

Lawz, what's your source for that Snake quote if you don't mind me asking?

I can help here, he did say that it was in the cowboy's game thread.

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2244147

I see. Well, that's not exactly shedding SMS in a favourable light is it?

Bearing in mind he can't retort, not that there's much you can say in response that really, what do we think as a town? This has torn me now between Ron and SMS, but I can't help feel Nexus has just gone for the 'just keep quiet and hope someone else acts scummier' defence, which may indicate he's been rumbled.

Pun intended.

Nexus stopped talking around about the time everyone else started looking in SMS/Ron's directions. I think you're right, he's keeping a low profile rather than remind everyone that he was suspect numero uno for some time.

Personally I still think he's scum, but I also think SMS is unless he's played a really bad game. Ron I'm not convinced on, I can't decide if he is or whether Dan has (successfully) villified him in response to Ron suspecting him.

Right now I'm going to keep my vote on Nexus, since he's only got Mike and myself targetting him. I will keep an eye on the voting however, if the concensus is to lynch SMS then I'll go along with it.

I'm still unsure.

Ron seems most guilty by the way he's acting and criticising other people's behaviour

Of the 3 i'd say SMS and Nexus are the safest bets to hit scum, but Ron isn't far behind. The chance of all 3 of them beinf scum are very low though, so we'd need to get lucky with it.

I'd say it's more like

SMS seems guilty because of a turn of phrase which made him seem scummy, followed by a dubious roleclaim

Nexus seems guilty because of he voted for you for dubious reasoning, defended himself unconvincingly then started to lay low when others were accused and the attention moved away from him.

Ron you're right with, however I still think there's a chance he's been villified by Dan and reacted badly to it (and if so then Dan did a very good job doing so as a lot of people have had their heads turned towards Ron by it).

I'm still unsure.

Without wanting to be accused of 'buddying up' with anyone, I agree with this summary.

I think what we need to look at is 1) Who is most likely to be scum based on what we already know, and 2) Who if they are scum from that group is likely to do the most damage.

SMS was part of that infamous scum team who's thread read like an extract from 'The Madness of King George', Ron is still fairly new to the game, and Nexus is an experienced player who's general style of play is scummy anyway regardless of which side he's on, so it's easy for him to blend in.

I'm going to unvote for the time being, and right now am more than happy to throw a vote behind any one of these three, depending on what the general consensus within the town is.

• Paid Members

Also Burchill... you say you agree that you feel it's necessary to gain more info from SMS before lynching him... yet you're willing to vote him now? Isn't that contradicting yourself there? "I want to here more, but am happy to help wagon him to a lynch".

I'm willing to vote him now because he's still 7 or 8 votes off a lynch and I'm fairly confident about Lawz' recollection about Snakes dislike for the roleblocker role and how that makes SMS' claim even less likely. I perhaps didnt word it very well and should have said 'we should wait for more evidence before hammering it home.'

• Paid Members
In fairness to Nexus, it's not like he was posting loads then shut up. He posted yesterday afternoon.

He's also around, as he's posted on MS, and had a natter with me (about snow) on MSN.

I'm willing to vote him now because he's still 7 or 8 votes off a lynch and I'm fairly confident about Lawz' recollection about Snakes dislike for the roleblocker role and how that makes SMS' claim even less likely. I perhaps didnt word it very well and should have said 'we should wait for more evidence before hammering it home.'

Fair enough, it read badly the first time, but I can see where you're coming from now.

• Paid Members

Although I did unvote him earlier, I think I feel as though I will be voting for SMS later. I'm not convinced by his roleblocking claim, and I'll need to see if he can answer my question - how did Snake add flavour to your role PM? Obviously I'm not asking for a quote, just a paraphrasing. Or was there no flavour at all?

Anyway, another reason is that I'm finding his constant references to the funeral a little uncomfortable. I know it's a horrible situation, and I feel a little shitty by using it as a reason to potentially vote for him, but it all seems a little unecessary.

• Paid Members
In fairness to Nexus, it's not like he was posting loads then shut up. He posted yesterday afternoon.

He's also around, as he's posted on MS, and had a natter with me (about snow) on MSN.

Actually, this is something to be expanded upon. Others have posted in other threads today but not this one.

Corey - you have been online and posting in other threads, but not this one. Any reason for that? Where do you sit in regards to our current lynch candidates (SMS, Nexus and maybe Ron)?

Archived