CRW Morpeth Mayhem IV - FULL CARD ANNOUNCED!

CRW

morpethmayhem4.jpg

After what can only be described as a groundbreaking turn of events for the North East Wrestling scene & a 'Rise' on the map for CRW, the trials, tribulations, grudges & anamosity's caused from 'Rise or Fall' last month are now set to boil over into our next show as we return to the Queen's Head Hotel for Morpeth Mayhem IV!

Witness the final event of the year that hopes to finally settle the score between CRW General Manager, The 'Menace' Tony Fury & his Plague against The Saint & his fellow CRW comrades as 50% of CRW is up for grabs! But how is all set to be settled?!

Morpeth Mayhem IV:

The Queens Head Hotel

Bridgestreet

Morpeth

Friday, December 3rd 2010

Doors open 6:30

Bell Time: 7:30

Tickets:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can now reveal that after speaking with Mr. Tony Fury himself, that the Main Event of 'Morpeth Mayhem' IV will be a Tables Match.

However, Fury declined to inform us who would be featured in the match up or weather it would feature any members of the Plague & that all shall be revelaed on the night. He did however state that he would determine the fate of The Saint & all his "Little Cronies".

Oh dear!

For all those who attended 'Rise or Fall' last month will be aware of a recent newcomer within CRW under the name J.W.C!

Well, we have been contacted by the brash, cocky, pompous, albeit quick witted extraordinaire & can confirm that Mr. Julian Werther Chambers is on his way to make his Morpeth debut.

Who knows what will go down as this guy just doesn't seem to know when to shut his mouth!

Cant wait, lets hope this shows awesome.

im dying to see this card, Tony Fury get his arse kicked, the crw peeps win the 50 per cent and all in all be entertained by the best company in the north east right nowwwww :)

I might be in the minority here but i think to step up the feel of the shows they could use some belts just to add a new level

good luck

im dying to see this card, Tony Fury get his arse kicked, the crw peeps win the 50 per cent and all in all be entertained by the best company in the north east right nowwwww :)

I might be in the minority here but i think to step up the feel of the shows they could use some belts just to add a new level

good luck

Thanks for the support machoman, the words really are appreciated.

As for Belts, yep, you're 100% totally right & we do need them & we'll be looking into getting our belts sorted for 2011.

Most tournaments for what Championships we are going to have in the company are actually already planned to a certain point so far, but, as you are all well aware, belts arnt exactly cheap things & we here at CRW want to have some nice looking belts that the fans can be proud of & enjoy seeing on a show, not some rip off version of an American Feds Titles, or an American Feds Titles with Logos or Stickers just stuck over in place of said Feds Logo, we want to offer quality belts for our Wrestlers of today & tomorrow to hold & for you the public to enjoy seeing.

Just out of curiosity & to start a random bit of chat in ths thread amongst CRW followers, any particular ideas or speculations on who will be crowned our First Heavyweight Champion & First Tag Team Champions?

Let speculation commence!

good luck

Thanks for the support machoman, the words really are appreciated.

As for Belts, yep, you're 100% totally right & we do need them & we'll be looking into getting our belts sorted for 2011.

Most tournaments for what Championships we are going to have in the company are actually already planned to a certain point so far, but, as you are all well aware, belts arnt exactly cheap things & we here at CRW want to have some nice looking belts that the fans can be proud of & enjoy seeing on a show, not some rip off version of an American Feds Titles, or an American Feds Titles with Logos or Stickers just stuck over in place of said Feds Logo, we want to offer quality belts for our Wrestlers of today & tomorrow to hold & for you the public to enjoy seeing.

Just out of curiosity & to start a random bit of chat in ths thread amongst CRW followers, any particular ideas or speculations on who will be crowned our First Heavyweight Champion & First Tag Team Champions?

Let speculation commence!

Tbh guys you know how much I support u and appreciate you but in terms of first champs it seems fairly obv, either the saint or lowthian fr the title and the mintos or iod for tag belts, there the only guys who seem capable as well :s

Tbh guys you know how much I support u and appreciate you but in terms of first champs it seems fairly obv, either the saint or lowthian fr the title and the mintos or iod for tag belts, there the only guys who seem capable as well :s

Interesting observations & choices there, but, we'll just have to see come next year ey.

;)

However, there are gonna be a few more Singles & Tag Team competitors who have yet to be seen by our CRW faithful, who, I personally feel, all could be potential contenders for our Championships, but, obviously, this all depends how you guys react to them, but there are most certaintly a few potential debuts I feel can carry our company proudly.

Also, we have some guys on our roster who shall be making returns next year who can easily fit into our Title pictures & we're also looking into bringing in more outside talent from up & down the country who I feel could represent CRW well & bring credability to our Championships.

We received a Phone call from Mr. Chambers (The Father of J.W.C) claiming he has scoured around for a suitbale Tag Team Partner to team with J.W.C at Morpeth Mayhem.

We also received a message from an anonymous Tag Team just known as 'MCMG' requesting to make a one night only apperance in CRW & after looking through their resume, seem like a perfect fit.

So, our first match announcement will be a Tag Team bout with J.W.C & Mystery Partner chosen by J.W.C's Father vs. The 'MCMG' in a one night deal.

We also received a message from an anonymous Tag Team just known as 'MCMG'

Motor City Machine Guns?

:confused:

I'm pretty sure it certainly won't be the Motor City Machine Guns especially not with TNA coming over in January.

Don't Tim Strange and someone from IWF do a tag team called the Mackam City Machine Guns?! So my money would be on it being them.

All we know or can confirm is that the Team are known as 'MCMG'.

Definitely NOT TNA's Motor City Machine Guns though, I think if we knew we were having them on a card, it would be heavily Promoted don't you think?

;)

However, we can also confirm it is not Tim Strange nor anybody else from IWF.

It's not Hot Wings, It's not Hot Fudge Sunday, It's not Hot Wheels......... It's HOT SHOT!

The loud mouth of the North East & one half of the Tag Team D.D.T, Hot Shot is set to go 1 on 1 with one of the ladies favourites 'Purfect' Purdie.

Purdie has been on a roll as of late, most recently picking up the win over J.W.C at 'Rise or Fall', but will Hot Shot become an obstacle & break that speeding momentum?!

MCMG sounds fun. Any hints if it's outside talent or something new entirely? my wife and will be coming with the kids, all they have talked about is crw since rise or fall. Good luck to

You all. See you on the third.

Thanks for the words Charles & glad that you & the family enjoyed 'Rise or Fall'.

All we can say is.............. Be at the show to find out.

Hopefully see you & family at Morpeth.

Archived