CRW Morpeth Mayhem IV - FULL CARD ANNOUNCED!

CRW

Full Card is as follows..........

Hot Shot vs. 'Purfect' Purdie

J.W.C. & Mystery Partner chosen by his Father vs. The 'MCMG'

6 Man Tag Team Match:

Cohash McQuade, C.K. Edwards & Dan West vs. Morpeth's own, Ross Common, Ross Saxon & Joey Atmosphere

& 4 other huge matches to be made on the night, but, the only way to find out those is to BE THERE ON THE NIGHT!

No suprising then that Mr. Tony Fury has some pure carnage & big plans sceduled for the remaining 4 bouts!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUE TO UNFORSEEN WEATHER CONDITIONS: CRW 'MORPETH MAYHEM' IV POSTPONED!

Due to a large number of reasons, we have been forced to make a strategic decision to postpone 'Morpeth Mayhem' IV back to FRIDAY, JANUARY 21st, 2011.

The reasons include:

- Health and Safety; due to loading, transporting and most importantly negotiating the ring up the back stairs which are heavily covered in snow and even if the weather eases up, there could well be ice coverage on the stairs. Neither CRW or the Queen's Head Hotel's insurance can cover for such an accident and would be a risk to carry through.

- Driving Conditions; As the weather has shown no signs of clearing (After calling the Met Office) before Friday, transportation to and from Morpeth will be certainly difficult to say the least and the same goes for Fans in Morpeth travelling to and from the venue.

- Van; Again, due to the weather, alot of Van hire companies have closed business until further notice.

After Rise or Fall, it would be careless to put on a show that will not attain a certain level of quality we try to achieve every time as you all know, therefore we feel this is the best decision that can be made.

The positives that come out of this decision are that we get alot more preperation time to put on a great show for you fans, makes it alot safer to host a show when the weather has cleared up and a better draw due to clearer weather and alot more time to advertise. I don't want to unnecessarily risk anyone's safety, Fan or Wrestler for the sake of a wrestling show.

We do apologise for any inconvienience caused by the cancellation & Hope to see you all make it in January.

CRW

• 3 weeks later...
i was eyeing up this show and it was looking pretty good and given that everthing else had been canceled i was extra looking forward to it. but oh well fair is fair for your reasons for canceling. is the show staying the same as its all went quiet on here since you have announced the date change.

Glad you were eyeing up our Show, our apologies to yourself & others who were hoping to attend.

The Show is staying exactly the same, same planned Card, everything, even the un-announced matches that are going to be announced on the night of the show are all still taking place (Providing nothing happens or comes up for the Talent involved beforehand).

However, as the Morpeth area was absolutely terrible weather wise & with it all just returning, there are possabilities this could end up cancelled / changed again (Got to be honest with you guys) if the weather is still horrendous come January 21st.

The snowy weather gets terrible around Morpeth & can effect safety for both Wrestlers & Fans who have to travel (within or from without Morpeth in slippy conditions) & can also effect the draw (IMO) as people don't want to come out in these weather conditions.

As of now though, the show hopefully (touch wood) is still planned to go ahead as of this writing, weather permitting.

Thread went quiet as I didn't really want to bump it until closer to the time of the show & with nothing else new to announce for you guys, just left it as is until it was closer the time to start plugging & shilling again.

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Due to a few unforseen circumstances hitting us beyond our control the entire Card for Morpeth Mayhem IV has now changed, but, this just means we may or may not be able to suprise you on some future shows with some of the stuff planned from our original line up from this Card.

With that in mind, every cloud has a silver lining & due to the circumstances hitting us, we have now managed to secure the return of a CRW Favourite for this show.

Full Morpeth Mayhem IV Card as follows.....

Main Event: TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH!

The I.O.D (Assassin & Jimmy Blade) vs. The Minto Bros.

El Striko & 'Suicidal' Nick Nicholson vs. C.K. Edwards & ' Purfect' Purdie

The return of the Frantic Fury Challenge!

Freddy Fury vs. Morpeth's own Ross Common

Ross Saxon w/ J.W.C vs. The 'Future' Jason Daniels

Cohash McQuade vs. Pac

Lowthian vs. The Saint

5 Man Scramble Match:

Lucas Marvel vs. Hot Shot vs. 'Kowboy' Dan West vs. Caden vs. Mark Xander

The 5 Man Scramble has now been changed to a 6 Man Scramble with the late addition of Martin Kirby!

The Full Morpeth Mayhem IV Card is now as follows.....

Main Event: TAG TEAM TABLES MATCH!

The I.O.D (Assassin & Jimmy Blade) vs. The Minto Bros.

El Striko & 'Suicidal' Nick Nicholson vs. C.K. Edwards & ' Purfect' Purdie

The return of the Frantic Fury Challenge!

Freddy Fury vs. Morpeth's own Ross Common

Ross Saxon w/ J.W.C vs. The 'Future' Jason Daniels

Cohash McQuade vs. Pac

Lowthian vs. The Saint

6 Man Scramble Match:

Lucas Marvel vs. Hot Shot vs. 'Kowboy' Dan West vs. Caden vs. Mark Xander vs. Martin Kirby

This show is looking pretty good with the addition of Pac and Kirby always being a good thing in my book.

I agree, it will be interesting to see if kirby is booked with some humour and how that is used in the fast pace of the scramble or if he is used techincally how he fits in. Also interesting to see how Pac and cohash goes

Archived