CRW Morpeth Mayhem IV - FULL CARD ANNOUNCED!

CRW

Thanks for the comments & wishes of luck everybody, it really is appreciated from everybody here at CRW, from the Wrestlers to the staff that all help out & put their time & effort into making sure these shows run smoothly.

Hopefully see some fellow, regular North East UKFF'ers tomorrow night (no doubt you'll all be posting here, good or bad & all criticisms, comments & reviews of the show afterward welcome) & maybes see some more new North East UKFF'ers who are maybes coming to check us out for the first time.

Looking to kick off the New Year with our first show of 2011 that we hope leaves you all wanting to come back for more as we have some big things planned throughout 2011 & into 2012 & hopefully some enjoyable stories from the 'Entertainment' side of Wrestling that you will enjoy.

Well, long day ahead tomorrow, See you there.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait for tonight, gonna be awesome, my shift today is gnna drag like mad but will be worth it for tonight, good luck every one not that I think you need it

Bit of an exaggeration maybe your making it out to be WrestleMania or something lol, hope it went well tonight any reviews?

Well actually no ur wrong there, a long shitty day at work followed by going out for a night of good stories, good wrestling and a few pints can't go wrong, all in all a very good night out

As for tonight was very very enjoyable, well done

Pac defeated. Cohash McQuade.

El Striko & 'Suicidal' Nick Nicholson defeated. The Betabodies (C.K. Edwards & Purfect Purdie)

Freddy Fury defeated. Ross Comyn

Martin Kirby defeated. 'Kowboy' Dan West, Hot Shot, Caden, Mark Xander & Lucas Marvel.

Hot Shot eliminated Dan West.

Caden eliminated Hot Shot.

Lucas Marvel eliminated Mark Xander.

Martin Kirby eliminated Lucas Marvel & then Caden for the win.

The Saint vs. Lowthian ended in a Double Count Out / No Contest.

Ross Saxon w/ J.W.C defeated. 'The Future' Jason Daniels

The Minto Bros. defeated. The I.O.D (Assassin & Jimmy Blade)

Assassin Power Bombed Nik Minto through a Table 30 seconds into the match after a sneak attack on The Mintos during their entrance.

Assassin then miscommunicated with Blade & put Blade through the Table, thus evening it to 1 - 1.

The Mintos Superplexed Assassin through a Table for the win.

After the match, Blade took it upon himself to beat up the Mintos some more after their victory celebration to which Assassin tried to stop the savage beat down & to calm Blade down & talk him out of the Ring. Words were exchanged & it looked like Blade was prepared to leave the Ring. However, Blade returned to throw out some more punishment on the brothers, Assassin then intervened again to calm him down, but this time, Blade shoved Assassin, Shouting abuse in his face & just walked away to the stage. The two stared each other out whilst Emma May was stuck in the middle. In the end, Emma decided to leave with Blade as Assassin stood in the Ring over the fallen Mintos with a bewildered look as to what just went on.

Could this be the end of The I.O.D in CRW or will they patch things up before our next show. What part will Emma May play in this & who will she really side with?

I was busy running around back & fourth like a Blue Arse Fly & probably won't get round to watching the Show back until some point later today, but, I heard decent crowd reactions & interactions & from the feedback I was able to get through members of staff or the odd fan I did speak with it would seem as though match of the night is between the Tag Team Match between Striko & Nicholson vs. Betabodies or Saint vs. Lowthian.

I can't personally say until I watch the entire show back so won't comment, but, I'm sure those of you from here that were in attendance will have your own opinions / feedback awaiting for us.

Really great show last night from all the card - particular favourite moments had to be the 450 - picture perfect! And the tables match at one point I thought one of the Minto Bros were dead

Yer that 450 was near perfection, mr 450 now on crw roster haha, and yeah I thought he was pretty dead too lol, was a cool match though. Obviously outstanding contributions from regulars PAC and kirby loved it and every one held their weight last night and produced a good show, tony fury with another great promo too

What I liked about the show was that everything made sense, dives were done for a reason, the pyschology worked well in matches and out of the shows I've seen I've only seen a constant improvement in the roster and I hope new fans will come along to see it for themselves because CRW seems to be really making a stand well done guys :D

I went. I took my grandfather and brother, who aren't into wrestling, heck my grandfather hates wrestling, and they both loved it, and plan on going to the next show CRW holds. Thats how good this show was. Every match was fantastic, with my personal favourites being the main event, Saint/Lowthian and Pac/Cohash, but thats not to take away from the other matches. Crowd were quiet at the start, but they were on fire by the end of the show. Really enjoyed myself, great show all around.

Some of the moments I can think of, off the top of my head:

~ Cohash McQuade nearly broke his neck in the first match via moonsault. Sweet fucking Jesus. No idea how he carried on after that, mad respect for him for doing so.

~ Pac said EY EY EY, HEH HEH HEH, OI OI OI after essentially every move.

~ Tony Fury's promo was great. Generally what you can expect from him.

~ Ross Comyn was over as fuck. Shame he didn't win. Would have been amazing to see what would have happened.

~ The banter between the crowd and the wrestlers in the six man match was great, and varied from subjects from Kirby being gay and Xander being a massive bully.

~ The crowd popped big time when Striko landed a 619. Possibly the loudest of the night.

~ The 450 Splash was the best one I've ever seen. Ever. Live, on TV or on DVD.

~ Lowthian came up to a little girl during his entrance and stared at her till she cried.

~ He then proceeded to scare her every time he did a move in the general area she was sitting.

~ JWC's promo was fantastic. He took a young womans camera off her twice for not successfully taking his picture, and slapped the hands of people cheering for Daniels.

~ Assassin came up to me during his entrance and proclaimed me his son, told me to grow a beard and stand up and cheer for him. He then took my hat. That was awesome.

~ I legitimately thought Nik Minto was dead after he went through the table. God, that was just out of nowhere and awesome.

~ The whole main event in general was great. The table mishaps, Nik Minto's return despite being out of it, the banter, the table bumps, the wrestling itself. Just amazing.

There are tons of more things to list, but yeah, overall, thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight. You also turned two non-wrestling fans into fans of the company. Great work.

I think they were on their website before

For me I thought Saint v Lowthian was match of the night personally. I was tired on Friday so at times I didn't get into the show but looking back the next day it was quite a solid show with a lot of good matches. The crowd seemed up for it all night

was a great show from start to finish cant wait for the next one.

PAC vs Cohash was a great opening match. poor cohash landing on his head, looked nasty. good solid match. always great to see PAC on a show and cohash certainly proved he has the potential to be huge in CRW.

the frantic Furey challange also proved to be very entertaining. Tony's promo was spot on once again. Freddy looked as menacing as ever and although it was the first time i have seen Ross Comyn work he looked confident and is going to be an asset to CRW.

scramble was also good. hotshot and dan west worked well together at the start and it flowed well. i felt sorry for Marvel especially when Xander hit him so hard he landed on his head. kirby was spot on as usual and his and Xanders banter was entertaining as they beat on Marvel. Marvel and Caden did a lovely bit of wrestling after Xander had been eliminated. Kirby stealing the pin on Marvel was a clever idea and the one on one between Kirby and Caden was great.

really enjoyed the tag match. first time seeing nick nicholoson and he was impressive. that 450 was amazing. beta bodies were spot on as always and worked well together, striko was also impressive. looking forward to seeing if striko and nick continue as a tag team as they have alot of potential.

Lowthian vs Saint was match of the night. the two vbest of CRW looked great and the match was a epic. loved the double countout idea for th ending and Lowthian almost had me and the family convinced that he was truning face after the hand shake, before taking of the Saints head with a brutal big boot. hope they have a rematch soon as i would love to see them go at it again.

JWC was as always on form when he did his promo. very entertaining and had the crowd well in hand. didnt see much of the match as my little girl wasnt feeling well so i took her outside. but caught the last part and was impressed with both Daniels and Saxon, was told that the match was entertaining and that both guys looked confident in the ring so wish i had seen more.

the main event was epic. IOD were enetertaining and the brutal attack on the mintos and the powerbomb through the table onto nik att he start looked amazing. genuinally thought Nik had broke his back. the entire match was great. Sean taking on both of IOD was superb and Niks return, whilst being restrained by Caden and Marvel was extremely realsitic. glad that the mintos won. will be interesting to see what will happen between IOD after the fall out at the end of the match.

overall a great show and cant wait until the next one. well done CRW for once again putting on a great show.

Archived