SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drake Younger ‏@DrakeYounger317 15 Sep

Watched @Mark_Haskins vs @Ligero1 from @SouthsideWE while I was on the treadmill-F'N awesome! Can't wait to tear it up w/ Haskins. #Scouting

I'll be honest when the match was announced at first I felt more "it'll be good" than anything. But with the runs both Haskins and Younger are currently on and that Younger is taking the time to check out the UK scene, I really do think this could be a sleeper MOTN.

But Zack and Ricochet..... I am so ready for that match.

Drake Younger ‏@DrakeYounger317 15 Sep

Watched @Mark_Haskins vs @Ligero1 from @SouthsideWE while I was on the treadmill-F'N awesome! Can't wait to tear it up w/ Haskins. #Scouting

I'll be honest when the match was announced at first I felt more "it'll be good" than anything. But with the runs both Haskins and Younger are currently on and that Younger is taking the time to check out the UK scene, I really do think this could be a sleeper MOTN.

But Zack and Ricochet..... I am so ready for that match.

Drake and Haskins are both at the top of their game right now, if things click, their match will be something truly special. I do probably have the highest hopes for Zack vs Ricochet going in but Ligero vs AR Fox.....damn this card! I am looking forward to this show like you wouldn't believe.

• Paid Members

bfhs.jpg

After constant E-mails , Facebook messages and text messages we have finally given in and granted Harvey Dale his arm wrestling re-match with Diamond Dale Mills . We have not done this to please Harvey , we have agreed because we love seeing him look stupid. Harvey Dale - be careful what you wish for !

• Paid Members
bfhs.jpg

After constant E-mails , Facebook messages and text messages we have finally given in and granted Harvey Dale his arm wrestling re-match with Diamond Dale Mills . We have not done this to please Harvey , we have agreed because we love seeing him look stupid. Harvey Dale - be careful what you wish for !

Ohh for fucks sake.

One can hope it at least won't last longer than the time it takes to nip out for a piss.

• Paid Members

yvju.jpg

[/color]

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

CROSSING THE LINE

28th September 2013 - Doors 6.00pm - Show 7.00pm

Rushcliffe Arena , West Bridgford , Nottingham

4hma.jpg

bp1i.jpg

dsen.jpg

39fh.jpg