Rushcliffe Arena , West Bridgford , Nottingham

yrij.jpg

SOUTHSIDE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

MARK HASKINS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I think that it's not one guy who has been in 3 promotions, I think it's 3 separate guys from the 3 companies, hero could be one of them for sure. But 3 imports on top of Barreta is going to be a stacked card.

We are thinking more like 6/7 imports ;)

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

DAY OF RECKONING 2

&

NEW BEGINNINGS

9th March 2014

Daytime Show -Doors 1.15pm - Show 2.00pm

Evening show - Doors 5.00pm - Show 6.00pm

Rushcliffe Arena , West Bridgford , Nottingham

yrij.jpg

SOUTHSIDE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

MARK HASKINS

Gargano is one of my favourite wrestlers in the world right now so very happy to see him included on this one. While a rematch against Ligero would be welcome, I'd love to see him against someone else on the SWE roster. As Haskins is busy I'd suggest the other face of Southside - Robbie X. After his performances over the past two years I don't think there's anyone else who deserves an opportunity to face the Open The Freedom Gate Champion.

If you could get him to put the belt on the line, that'd get some major attention on Robbie....

I would also love to see Gargano vs Robbie, it would be cool if the DG belt was on the line too. Last time Gargano was over I was hopialthough see him against MK when he was at FCP so I'd also be very happy with that. I'm not convinced Ligs is in the right frame of mind for a rematch judging on his last appearance in SWE.

Buckys vs tag champs can't happen with Haskins already having a match so Predators, Knights, Hunters or Ego would be a good match up. although I'm not sure what is going on with Ego after the last show.

• Paid Members
I would also love to see Gargano vs Robbie, it would be cool if the DG belt was on the line too. Last time Gargano was over I was hopialthough see him against MK when he was at FCP so I'd also be very happy with that. I'm not convinced Ligs is in the right frame of mind for a rematch judging on his last appearance in SWE.

Buckys vs tag champs can't happen with Haskins already having a match so Predators, Knights, Hunters or Ego would be a good match up. although I'm not sure what is going on with Ego after the last show.

yeah but maybe Haskins and Robbie might have lost the belts the week before ;)

Also just to confirm that Gargano , Barreta and Tommy End will all be on day time show !

So we need two opponents for each - please feel free to suggest who you would like :)

Archived