Smackdown VS Raw 2011

xear

You don't have to level all your CAWS. You can edit downloaded superstars in every way also.

Even on the ps3? If so this might be a game to look out for. But mabye the fun was in printing the caw codes out and sitting behind a ps2 for hours :)

It's going to be streamed. On Gamespot I think it was. Personally, I can't wait. I wanna see what chaff are in there. Last year Primo was my squash match whipping boy.

I'm way more looking forward to WWE All Stars that looks like it's a bit different and has some over the top moves and proper fighting game style combos

SVR is same shit different year

I don't usually get as excited about new SD! games like I used to, but I think this year's looks awesome. I think the WWE Universe Mode is a brilliant idea and something I probably would have adored when I was younger.

The roster will probably be something like:

Big Show

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Jericho

Chris Masters

Christian

CM Punk

Cody Rhodes

David Hart Smith

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Edge

Evan Bourne

Ezekiel Jackson

Finlay

Goldust

The Great Khali

Hornswoggle

Jack Swagger

John Cena

John Morrison

JTG

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Luke Gallows

Mark Henry

Matt Hardy

The Miz

MVP

Primo

R-Truth

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

Santino

Shad Gaspard

Sheamus

Ted DiBiase

Triple H

Tyson Kidd

The Undertaker

Vladimir Kozlov

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Zack Ryder

With Divas and probably Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase Sr. etc as Legends.

Would love to see The Nexus included but I really doubt it.

screw the roster-when are THQ gonna start giving us decent DLC? ie new wrestlers and arenas?

I don't really see the point in DLC now when it's so easy to download CAWs from the marketplace and edit them. Just entrance videos I suppose.

It's going to be streamed. On Gamespot I think it was. Personally, I can't wait. I wanna see what chaff are in there. Last year Primo was my squash match whipping boy.

I'm way more looking forward to WWE All Stars that looks like it's a bit different and has some over the top moves and proper fighting game style combos

SVR is same shit different year

WWE All Stars is just TNA Impact with new graphics and OTT specials*. Now that would truly be same shit.

*According to James "Cunting Spirit" Denton.

I don't understand why people get so excited about the roster reveal. 90% of the game's roster is obvious. I can't imagine anyone watching it and squealing "Oh my God, John Morrison is in, I can't believe it!" It only seems like it'd be a big deal if you're a fan of marginal jobber types, like Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu, and you're desperate for them to be in the game.

• Paid Members
I don't understand why people get so excited about the roster reveal. 90% of the game's roster is obvious. I can't imagine anyone watching it and squealing "Oh my God, John Morrison is in, I can't believe it!" It only seems like it'd be a big deal if you're a fan of marginal jobber types, like Zack Ryder and Yoshi Tatsu, and you're desperate for them to be in the game.

That's pretty much it, yeah. I wanna see what shite jobbers are in it. Look at HCTP's roster. It was 60-70% jobbers. Lance Storm vs Jazz vs Eric Bischoff vs Rodney Mack in a 4 man Hell in a Cell is awesome.

That's pretty much it, yeah. I wanna see what shite jobbers are in it. Look at HCTP's roster. It was 60-70% jobbers. Lance Storm vs Jazz vs Eric Bischoff vs Rodney Mack in a 4 man Hell in a Cell is awesome.

60-70% jobbers? I can't remember the roster off the top of my head but I do remember that being my favourite because it was superstar heavy at the top-end - you had all the guys that came in after the invasion and the likes of Goldberg and Lesnar too.

Archived