Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

This is literally brilliant. Listening to the Celtic fans getting their wee panties wet over some Irish freelance journalist. Just to put a spanner in the works, who says he isn't biased towards Celtic? Or is it only tims that are allowed to shout about conspiracies?

Phil Mac Giolla Bhain's story on Hugh Dallas has no connection to Celtic.

Also, look back at last night at you all dancing with joy at some bullshit report about Dallas being sacked, yet the man still has a job today. And rightly so.

Stewart Regan answered questions on Hugh Dallas's future last night with a "no comment".

Expect his departure to be confirmed shortly.

I look forward to the final conspiracy unravelling. And at the end of it all seeing a life sized portrait of Walter Smith, David Murray, Tony Blair, President Clinton and other top leaders signing a secret document in 1998 that confirms that the poor people of Glasogw Celtic FC will be punished by The Establishment forever more.

Surely Blair and Clinton don't fit the profile? ;)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewart Regan answered questions on Hugh Dallas's future last night with a "no comment".

Nae bother. Like little children in a playground.

Because nobody has ever forwarded an offensive email before. I actually look forward to the sacking of Dallas now, so he can take them for everything at employment tribunals.

Because nobody has ever forwarded an offensive email before. I actually look forward to the sacking of Dallas now, so he can take them for everything at employment tribunals.

I don't believe the email alone is enough to get him sacked.

So what else will?

So what else will?

The report that he attempted to use the referee's strike as leverage to have his disciplinary called off wouldn't have been viewed favourably, if that was an accurate representation of events.

So what else will?

The report that he attempted to use the referee's strike as leverage to have his disciplinary called off wouldn't have been viewed favourably, if that was an accurate representation of events.

I'll call bullshit on it right now. Sounds like another wee Kerrydale Street miracle.

So what else will?

I'll call bullshit on it right now. Sounds like another wee Kerrydale Street miracle.

The story was reported by the same journalist who broke the initial story that Dallas forwarded the email and who followed up on that with his report that the Catholic Church had written to the SFA. He has been a step ahead all the way through this story.

EDIT: There's also the allegation of bullying which Steve Craven made in his newspaper interview.

It comes as no surprise to me that Celtic fans are waiting on every word that comes out of this guy, simply because he is Irish and is saying what they want to hear. A man that claims to fight for equality yet repeatedly reports on Loyalist marches, the Orange order and everything that is seen in his eyes as Anti-Catholic. Where are the balenced articles about the IRA or about how republican marches are "All very sad, all very predictable". The same man that predictied MIH would cease to exsist in January 09, only to be proved wrong. The same man that reported that the HMRC case against Rangers would effectivly end the club by October.

This isn't just any journalist that seems to have got some information and the tims are latching on. This is a guy with a history of Anti-Protestant, Anti-Ulster and Anti-Rangers views. Is it any wonder you and the gobblins that wear green and grey and pretend to be Roman catholic are lapping up every word of his, is it really?

If Keith Jackson had broke the original story then followed it up with the same bullshit rumours and hearsay that this guy has would the tims be pressing refresh on his website every minute waiting for another amazing article by the saviour?

He's just another bitter, catholic arsehole that thinks the world is against him and his whole religion.

I bet that wouldn't be your view had it been about the Royal family. He'll take them for nothing, most companies IT policies state that doing things like this could result in your dismissal.

I bet that wouldn't be your view had it been about the Royal family. He'll take them for nothing, most companies IT policies state that doing things like this could result in your dismissal.

You don't know anything about my views on the Royal Family, so how can you possibly comment? Most IT companies do not. Most IT companies state that offensive emails will result in disiplinary actions. Not a sacking. I've never heard of anybody sacked for forwarding an already forwarded email.

It comes as no surprise to me that Celtic fans are waiting on every word that comes out of this guy, simply because he is Irish and is saying what they want to hear. A man that claims to fight for equality yet repeatedly reports on Loyalist marches, the Orange order and everything that is seen in his eyes as Anti-Catholic. Where are the balenced articles about the IRA or about how republican marches are "All very sad, all very predictable". The same man that predictied MIH would cease to exsist in January 09, only to be proved wrong. The same man that reported that the HMRC case against Rangers would effectivly end the club by October.

This isn't just any journalist that seems to have got some information and the tims are latching on. This is a guy with a history of Anti-Protestant, Anti-Ulster and Anti-Rangers views. Is it any wonder you and the gobblins that wear green and grey and pretend to be Roman catholic are lapping up every word of his, is it really?

If Keith Jackson had broke the original story then followed it up with the same bullshit rumours and hearsay that this guy has would the tims be pressing refresh on his website every minute waiting for another amazing article by the saviour?

He's just another bitter, catholic arsehole that thinks the world is against him and his whole religion.

Phil Mac Giolla Bhain isn't Irish. He is of a very strong Irish heritage, but he was born and raised in Castlemilk.

Your hatred of anything Catholic or Irish is really quite alarming. Hatred blackens the heart, Ally.

Hmmm, had to double check i was actually on the UKFF there - that mad rant sounds more like something from those rabid nutjobs on the follow follow asylum....

What you don't seem to grasp is, with this matter he's not writing opinionated articles, he's an investigative journalist dealing in evidence and information - and thus far, he's been spot on. If he says he's got more to come, chances are he will have. As long as he has the facts, whether or not he has an anti-Rangers agenda is irrelevant, and no amount of petty character assassination wil make his articles any less legitimate.

So what else will?

Any other bold predictions you would like to make? He is gone.

Archived