Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
ive just noticed "2011 : You Asked For IIIt" in your sig , mark.

I can guess what this is, and i hope to god its what i think it is! :thumbsup: Let us know when this announcement is coming!

It's definately not what you think it is. But what you think it is could be something to do with what it is. Is it what you were thinking?

Hmmmmm.....Firstly, i think i understand what you are saying. Secondly, if its not what i think it is, but may have something to do with what i think it is, possibly makes me think about something else worth thinking about!

Seriously though, i have an idea about this, (that is if your cryptic-ness makes any sense at all), so heres hoping for something good in 2011!!

:thumbsup:

ive just noticed "2011 : You Asked For IIIt" in your sig , mark.

I can guess what this is, and i hope to god its what i think it is! :thumbsup: Let us know when this announcement is coming!

It's definately not what you think it is. But what you think it is could be something to do with what it is. Is it what you were thinking?

Hmmmmm.....Firstly, i think i understand what you are saying. Secondly, if its not what i think it is, but may have something to do with what i think it is, possibly makes me think about something else worth thinking about!

Seriously though, i have an idea about this, (that is if your cryptic-ness makes any sense at all), so heres hoping for something good in 2011!!

:thumbsup:

What on earth are talking about. But yes, 2011 should be very good indeed. Drop me a mail with your idea, sounds interesting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, those Octane shows looked AMAZING.

Now of course Danielson and Black are both in the E (same with Low Ki before them), but with all the Jushin Thunder Liger comments, I guess Octane would be as good a vehicle as any to get him over.

• Paid Members

have emailed mr sloan, and asked is it is shingo/yokosuka 3........but on a diff show, as well as poss either octane/dragongate. I was just told to wait and see, although thought id post an idea id thought of:

Is it New Japan? I only say as thinking about it, it would be the 3rd japanese promotion that comes over, and in a random thing linked to the number 3, isnt region 3 the dvd region of east asia? Connected ? probably not, but will wait and see!

Again, he could not confirm nor deny, but thought it might be worth mentioning.

I hope Mr Sloan lets us know before those NJPW shows in the US. There's a chance I may be going over for those but would rather not if they're coming here aswell

I get the impression they'll be going to the US a bunch in the coming years so you'll have ample opportunity.

Remember I said Night 2 would be better than night 1, nobody bought that going in......... and well reviews suggested it was, and the trailer is better than Night 1's too......As you will see soon..... Hours away!

Eeeep!!!

Archived