Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting read, that.Shanna and Erin v Sakura and Minami should be all kinds of good.

Which one? Me or Emily?? :laugh: I'll get me coat....
Oh dear.....Mind you, I nearly made a similar joke myself to be honest. :)
Taxi for Read :rolleyes:
Which one? Me or..... Nevermind... :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the interview on Diva Dirt. Will they be covering the weekend on their site?

When will matches be announced for show 2 and 3?

As for whether Diva-Dirt will be covering it live, they don't have any UK correspondents bar the administrator who is unable to attend so it's doubtful they will have LIVE coverage but they will have post show coverage.

The matches on shows 2 & 3 are dependent on the results of show 1.

Enjoyed the interview on Diva Dirt. Will they be covering the weekend on their site?

When will matches be announced for show 2 and 3?

As for whether Diva-Dirt will be covering it live, they don't have any UK correspondents bar the administrator who is unable to attend so it's doubtful they will have LIVE coverage but they will have post show coverage.

The matches on shows 2 & 3 are dependent on the results of show 1.

I would guess Ringbelles will be there tho? No doubt they'll post live coverage and Diva Dirt will pick up the results from there.

Has there been any other matches announced for the other 2 shows

Shows 2 and 3 will have matches from the fallout of Show 1. They will probably announce those at the end of show 1.

Really looking forward to Storm Vs Fujimoto & Kay Lee Ray Vs Carmel (hope it's as good as their feud in ICW) plus the other matches.

Archived