Official UFC predictions thread

kev2050

• Paid Members

Just a reminder to get yer predictions in for 128, last event of the season :thumbsup:

Just looked on Playground and it says the event will be locked in around 3hrs 40mins- ish. So got till about 6 o'clock.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to HBK4Life for winning this season, was a good one as well was close right up until the end

Next season will be mine I tell you :devil:

I thought I might have blown it after that last show so i'm happy to see I pulled it off :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Ah for christ's sake, 84 would be a winning score on any other show! Well done Wandshogun, and HBK. Joint 4th overall isn't too shabby, and I'm obviously ecstatic to have beaten Alexander, who introduced me to UFC, by over 100 points. Victory.

• Paid Members
Ah for christ's sake, 84 would be a winning score on any other show! Well done Wandshogun, and HBK. Joint 4th overall isn't too shabby, and I'm obviously ecstatic to have beaten Alexander, who introduced me to UFC, by over 100 points. Victory.

Cheers. Really happy with my 91 for this event and 3rd place overall. Glad to end it on a high note, hopefully a sign of things to come next season :)

well done hbk4life

• Paid Members
I hope everyone enjoyed their success in the last season due to me losing my internet connection for a few months ;)

Same thing happened to me, missed 3 or 4 shows worth of predictions.

Bring it fuckers :smug: that top spot will be mine this season

I seem to get closer every year then have a terrible showing were I get like 20 odd points which just fucks up my chances.

My rankings so far

My 1st season ( Season 6 ) - 7th

2nd season - 4th

3rd season - 3rd

4th season - 4th

So hopefully I keep continuing to improve, my aim is for at least 2nd place this year

• Paid Members
I seem to get closer every year then have a terrible showing were I get like 20 odd points which just fucks up my chances.

My rankings so far

My 1st season ( Season 6 ) - 7th

2nd season - 4th

3rd season - 3rd

4th season - 4th

So hopefully I keep continuing to improve, my aim is for at least 2nd place this year

Yeah I've had a mixed bag of results too, just had a look at my account my rankings were

My !st season (season 6) - 9th

2nd season - 1st

3rd season - 5th

4th season - 3rd

and looking at my game history on there my first event was UFC 102 I came in with an embarrassing 15 then the last event UFC 128 I got 91. It's a tough sport to predict, next time I'll probably be back to 15 again :D

Archived