General politics discussion thread

David

And seen it in person, and read the union of journalists account of being assaulted for attempting to cover it, and seen the footage of EDL members breaking into an asian restaurant and scaring the shit out of women and children working in it, and have friends in the police force who have to deal with what these cunts do when they come to towns, and seen the arrest figures, and seen the overlap between the BNP and national front, and seen tommy robinson in his BNP days standing next to an openly holocaust denier and national front member.

Don't be a cunt mate, you either have no idea what you're talking about and you're assuming I'm as ignorant to the reality of the situation as you (and that'd be a mighty fucking silly assumption) or you know full fucking well what's what and you're playing the same game big mickey's doing (while searching for a cause big enough to distract him from killing himself and con himself into thinking his life has some worth) with the whole media conspiracy about these lovely reasonable EDL members who only dislike extremists and wouldn't dream of violently abusing any asian they see.

You've seen a minor altercation and a fancy graphic cut to Alastair Stewart's dreary tones.

Course mate, quite frankly I'm delusional.

Having read some of the tripe you've posted on here I must say I've come to the same conclusion. I don't believe for one minute you've attended an EDL gathering because for some reason or another you failed to mention that they are so heavily policed to the point where both the EDL and MDL are segregated and practically trapped behind eight foot high fences. You also failed to mention the fact that the MDL have instigated violence as much as the EDL have done in the past.

Edited by Alan Wrigglesworth

Notice how he had to get an EDL dig in there

Besides the point, why are MAC not in the "Hate Groups" section of the website?

Legitimate question

It's actually a half decent point annoyingly, much as your lot are a foul bunch of cunts who should be wiped off the face of the planet (yeah richie I was comparing the EDL to paedophiles, they're both scum) MAC are certainly no better. If you're against your lot you should proably be against them as well. Personally I am, and I think hope not hate should do more on that side of things.

The only justification I can see is that the police, the secret police, the media, america and a fair few others are all over muslim extremism and it's getting rather dealt with. Chap got four life sentences last week in a sting operation as he tried to recruit undercover old bill to go and fight in afghanistan, despite what you morons think quite a bits being done to combat muslim extremism whereas it's only recently they've started to look at your lot as violent criminals in the same way.

So yeah in some ways they should highlight more the problems with muslim extremism, not just at hope not hate but at UAF and the liberal left in general. But on the other hand that's already being done quite a bit, whereas no-one other than hope not hate is really shining a light on what cunts you lot are (and I know Adam, it's just a conspiracy to hold the white man down and I'm delusional to believe any of it, you're a smashing group of blokes and the union of journalists, and myself, and everyone else that's been around you, we're just making it up as part of a muslim conspiracy to take over the world).

Pleasingly, looks like a couple of your lot actually get stabbed yesterday, by muslim youths apparently

http://www.tntmagazine.com/tnt-today/archi...-in-london.aspx

Whether this was the MAC lot or just a couple of normal muslims who rather dislike the "Fuck allah" signs and things like that your lot bring, I have to confess it is good to read that people are actually stabbing you. They lived, unfortunately, but it still seems a good start.

And yes, the MAC lot demanding sharia law and using the day of 9/11 to do it are a bunch of cunts as well, and it's a shame none of those got stabbed.

Pleasingly, looks like a couple of your lot actually get stabbed yesterday, by muslim youths apparently

Whether this was the MAC lot or just a couple of normal muslims who rather dislike the "Fuck allah" signs and things like that your lot bring, I have to confess it is good to read that people are actually stabbing you. They lived, unfortunately, but it still seems a good start.

And yes, the MAC lot demanding sharia law and using the day of 9/11 to do it are a bunch of cunts as well, and it's a shame none of those got stabbed.

I think you will get brought up in been happy about them been stabbed as for what I think I'm not saying I'm happy about it but I'm not going to be shedding any tears over it either probably like what happens to a lot of loud mouths sooner or later they opened their gob to the wrong person.

TBH I wouldn't mind if every member of the EDL and MAC as well as any other group like them were shipped off to an deserted island and just let them fight it out between themselves without having to disrupt anybody else's lives

Edited by Smeg_&_The_Heads

Britain is being run by that government, and its not just Scotland that didnt vote them in, South Yorkshire also was mostly opposed. Following your logic do you think the answer is independence for them?

That's a ridiculous point. South Yorkshire isn't a country.

Or is this reason more a way to justify the way you already feel about Scottish independence?

Nope, it's simply one of many reasons.

Of course you'll be immensely poorer without your subsidy from Westminster, so no more free universities, etc. etc. But at least you'll be freeeee.

If it was up to Westminster we wouldn't have free universities anyway, would we? Seeing how things have went in recent years under a British Government I think I'd prefer to take my chances as an independent nation. I doubt it can really be much worse.

People like you are just as frightening as any insult-hurling EDL member.

TBH I wouldn't mind if every member of the ELD and MAC as well as any other group like them were shipped off to an deserted island and just let them fight it out between themselves without having to disrupt anybody else's lives

Throw the likes of UAF in there and I'll agree with you. If we got rid of all those kinds of groups it would just leave the rest of us to get on with actually living our lives and getting shit done.

Edited by David