Best Event of 2007

tiger_rick

Best Event of 2007  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as I liked Mania, the Rumble and the 15th Anniversary Raw, I'm going with Backlash since I thought it was the most consistent in that it delivered top-to-bottom: The Hardyz/Cade and Murdoch was a nice 15 minute opener that made me think the titles were going to change hands; Melina/Mickie was maybe the best match of their series and probably Mickie's best effort this year; the United States title match between Chris Benoit and MVP was good as you would expect - probably better than their match at WrestleMania, but a step below the one they had on SmackDown!; the World Heavyweight title match with Undertaker/Batista on the other hand wasn't as good as their match at WrestleMania but it was still an entertaining Big Man Contest; I know Vince winning the ECW title pissed some people off but I don't think that match ruined the show; the Fatal Four Way main event was one of the better PPV main events I saw from either WWE or TNA all year. One of the better single-brand shows they've done.