Best British Match of 2007

tiger_rick

Best British Match of 2007  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Voting for the Best British Match of 2007.Discussion allowed.* "Elimination Match" = Dave Sharp, El Ligero, Bubblegum & Dean Christ vs Iestyn Rees, Martin Stone, Sha Samuels & Terry Frazier** "Ladder Match" = Wolfgang vs. Lionheart vs. BT Gunn vs. Darkside vs. Falcon vs. MickenCheers Haraga.

Edited by tiger_rick

I went for the Robbie Dynamite/Mikey Whiplash match, on a long weekend where I got to see Mal Sanders vs. Robbie Brookside, Johnny Saint vs. Johnny Kidd and Yorghos vs. Jon Ritchie for the LDN Title, Dynamite and Whiplash quite possible bested ALL of them. Which is REALLY saying something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I'm surprised Saint-Kidd didn't make the cut considering the reviews.I won't give away the current tally as I don't think you should know the standings before voting, but the current leader appears to have been voted for by around a quarter of the crowd that saw it!

• Paid Members

Kartel vs $wiss Money Holding. Having seen the results its a nothing vote but it was one of only 3 matches I have seen from the list and it was better than both simply for crowd love. Aisu vs Zack was awesome hardhitting stuff and Dragonhearts vs $MH was amazing, but I loved this match.

DB vs NG was amzing i saw this match at 1PW SAS live and i have to say it tore off the roof of the Doncaster Dome, that match was amazing and is no dout Match of The Year for me.