THE GREAT ANTI 1PW CONSPIRACY

Guest iamyourtruth

And BTW, to clear up any confussion - getting on TWC is as easy as ABC - don't be fooled by thinking you have to be something special to get on it - just look at 1pw

When does your show debut? Given that it's as easy as reciting the first three letters of the alphabet as you claim.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from anything, the way I'm looking at it, is that if the British companies can work together to fire out a couple of official, completely national titles - whoever holds those belts will have their stock raised internationally as well, and that can only be a good thing for British wrestling, as a whole.

And BTW, to clear up any confussion - getting on TWC is as easy as ABC - don't be fooled by thinking you have to be something special to get on it - just look at 1pw

When does your show debut? Given that it's as easy as reciting the first three letters of the alphabet as you claim.
Don't feed trolls. Kick them instead.

• Paid Members

Triple X Wrestling is involved?OK...I am the ONE and ONLY representative for all dealings with Triple X and I was not contacted in connection with this project at all...An U23 title sounds like a great idea and I would love to send some of Triple X's young and unknown talent in to represent us...I have not yet been contacted with any plans and sure as hell am not involved in any "conspiracy"...Ridiculous...

Triple X Wrestling is involved?OK...I am the ONE and ONLY representative for all dealings with Triple X and I was not contacted in connection with this project at all...An U23 title sounds like a great idea and I would love to send some of Triple X's young and unknown talent in to represent us...I have not yet been contacted with any plans and sure as hell am not involved in any "conspiracy"...Ridiculous...

It's probably that Jekkel taking liberties and going above his station in TXW :crazy:

• Paid Members

It's very obvious cages have been rattled, and you've all closed ranks to defend each other, 'smart' fans and promoters alike. It's interesting how Ricky Knight went ballistic, it's amusing to read the 'innocent' replies of the implicated, and it's also amusing to see the instigator Daniel Edler put his poker face on and pretend not to be bothered by all this. My point has been made. Anyone who doesn't have a personal interest in this and has got all defensive, has now seen how these people work and the lengths they will go to cover their backs. I have nothing more to say, all that needed to be said was said, and that's it...

What point have you made? Really I wanna know, because all you've done is make a claim and then produce contradictory evidence. It's like trying to prove Michael Jackson's a peadophile by saying he has pictures of 18+ girls, the two things don't equal the same. Add to it 1PW saying they not only support the project but would like to get involved and your point is not only discredited further, it's completely shattered.

I'd like to reiterate the opinion from a fan's perspective that it is indeed very often people within the British wrestling industry that are killing it - not the smart fans.It's depressing that at times the industry resembles a load of piranhas fighting in a puddle of piss.

That's why there is a group of promoters trying to work on something together, sadly though, it probably is someone else within the business who has been doing the shit sturring, it pretty much has to be. What I can't figure out is why.

I think everyone here knows full well that there is huge potential for successful wrestling in this country - it's up to people with suss to get on with promoting it.

Yes there is huge potential and oddly enough there are people out there promoting very good shows, unfortunatly what this countries wrestling lacks is money and exposure. Chicken and the egg.

An U23 title sounds like a great idea and I would love to send some of Triple X's young and unknown talent in to represent us...I have not yet been contacted with any plans and sure as hell am not involved in any "conspiracy"...Ridiculous...

I was hoping it was true.. Bob Saget!