Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

Austin Aries has been removed from the roster page on rohwrestling.com

He has signed for Evolve and is set to face Chuck Taylor at the next show.

Stevens, Necro and DCFC also gone from roster page.

Edited by joe mills

• Paid Members
Austin Aries has been removed from the roster page on rohwrestling.com

He has signed for Evolve and is set to face Chuck Taylor at the next show.

Stevens, Necro and DCFC also gone from roster page.

The split couldnt have been amicable then if he's just gone like that without the treatment other have gotten.

ROH is looking increasingly like a dark place right now. After picking things up last year and this year, it's looking like it's heading for another downturn yet again. Such a shame for what was once a leading light on the indy scene

once the Steenerico fued finishes up in December its difficult to see where the next big fued is coming from so it will be a big test of Delrious' booking skills. Theres ready made fueds in Hero-Claudio and Edwards-Richards but that would mean splitting up the two top tags in wrestling.

I really hoped 2011 would have been Erick Stevens chance to shine.

Yeah, if Aries had signed with WWE he'd have gotten a huge sendoff Dragon and Joe style, but I believe he just hasnt signed a contract with ROH which means he's free to work anywhere he wants, doesnt rule out a return.

• Paid Members
ROH is looking increasingly like a dark place right now. After picking things up last year and this year, it's looking like it's heading for another downturn yet again. Such a shame for what was once a leading light on the indy scene

once the Steenerico fued finishes up in December its difficult to see where the next big fued is coming from so it will be a big test of Delrious' booking skills. Theres ready made fueds in Hero-Claudio and Edwards-Richards but that would mean splitting up the two top tags in wrestling.

I really hoped 2011 would have been Erick Stevens chance to shine.

Yeah, if Aries had signed with WWE he'd have gotten a huge sendoff Dragon and Joe style, but I believe he just hasnt signed a contract with ROH which means he's free to work anywhere he wants, doesnt rule out a return.

Surprised at this much negativity, I'm not worried at any of the names departing at this point.

Hero vs Claudio was done in ROH in 2007. To death. The first singles match they had at Manhattan Mayhem II was probably the highlight.

Richards vs Edwards could work, though probably not until Richards is World Champion (which is bound to happen, isn't it?) and first we have a KOW vs American Wolves match signed for December for the night before Final Battle.

Is that a chance of paul london heading back at any point?

im guessing he's out of ROH's price range.

I think there is so much more potential in a Hero-Claudio fued, especially without the focus being on Larry Sweeney and even better if Hero were World Champ.

I dont mean to sound negative because there is some great young talent out there, Ive heard so much about Cole, Bennett and O'Reilly that Im really looking forward to see what they bring to ROH but it all boils down to what the new booking regime brings to the table.

from yesterdays Observer

The latest cost cutting move is to book fewer people at the shows. Austin Aries, Necro Butcher, Erick Stevens and the Dark City Fight Club were all told this past week that they were not going to be used for a while. They were given the impression they would be brought back, although the impression we have is that Aries

• Paid Members

I was always under the impression the reason London didn't come back was because they weren't particularly interested in having him do his goofy spaceman gimmick. Interested to see Aries get the boot without so much as a by-your-leave. NOAH guys will give them a temporary shot in the arm

I was always under the impression the reason London didn't come back was because they weren't particularly interested in having him do his goofy spaceman gimmick. Interested to see Aries get the boot without so much as a by-your-leave. NOAH guys will give them a temporary shot in the arm

are there any decent NOAH guys who havent appeared for ROH yet? I ask as someone who doesnt watch any NOAH and I was never entertained by Go Shiozaki.

KENTA and Marafuji are always welcome but I dont see many fresh match ups for them in ROH. Daniels versus either would be good though as would Eddie Edwards

• Paid Members

I'd like to see Nakajima back to wrestle a couple of guys, also wouldn't mind seeing Ishimori in ROH

I enjoyed The Wolves vs Smash Brothers as well. And I've been bored senseless by the Aries vs Delirious feud.

On the next episode there's a rather great interview with Davey Richards.

when will -

As The Worm Turns

Titannica

DDT4

be released on rohwrestling.com

thanks for the help

They havent stocked any since KurtRussellMania, why not buy from prowrestlingguerrilla.com, good service and you will be giving money to the actual promotion rather than another

alternatively, highspots.com stock them, use their ebay.com site though, the postage is much much cheaper

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-Wrestling-Guerrill...=item53e1ea6bf5

Edited by joe mills