Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

Yeah. “Jimmy Bower” still pops up every now and again as a representative of ROH management. For example, in the show I reviewed above he was present sporadically to complain about CZW cheating and put over how bad it would be if Hero won the belt.

I'd love to see Cage do something with Colt Cabana actually. If it's a one time deal, and it's unlikely he'll take on a ROH guy who is also working TNA, I think Cabana is the man to go with. Would make for a good match, and should make for some good comedy too.

I wouldn't work, isn't Cabana currently in the middle of a feud with Homicide where he's ultra serious? I think It'll end up being Christian Vs Danielson in some sort of inter-promotional title match but somebody will run in at the end and ruin it, like CZW or something. Preventing both champs from doing the job and looking bad.

I'd love to see Cage do something with Colt Cabana actually. If it's a one time deal, and it's unlikely he'll take on a ROH guy who is also working TNA, I think Cabana is the man to go with. Would make for a good match, and should make for some good comedy too.

I wouldn't work, isn't Cabana currently in the middle of a feud with Homicide where he's ultra serious? I think It'll end up being Christian Vs Danielson in some sort of inter-promotional title match but somebody will run in at the end and ruin it, like CZW or something. Preventing both champs from doing the job and looking bad.
Actually, that sounds likely. The NWA Champ Vs The ROH Champ, big time match, loads of build up…Then ruined by a CZW intrusion. That makes a lot of sense. And Christian Vs Danielson would probably be a good one.

Who gives a fuck what the show names are called? That has to be the least important factor possible. Sadly i'm stuck back in July and have the dvds up to Glory By Honor 4. As soon as i've watched those i promised myself i'll get up to date (i'm waiting for a buy 3 get 1 free sale!)

Dave Prazak is awesome. The best indy commentator right now. The best indy colour commentator though is Eddie Kingston. He's such a bad ass.

Better than Excalibur?
Dammit! :angry: Excalibur is the better muse, he just muses... Kingston the better colour commentator.

Nah, Kingston uses all those ridiculous Mexican or Japanese names, whats wrong with just calling it what it is, an arm drag.

I think he gets across the match well and can make a poor match better and more entertaining. That's what matters to me.