Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

• Paid Members

Supercard of Honor II Review- 31/3/07

Jimmy Jacobs cuts an awesome promo that makes wieners like B.J Whitmer and Adam Pearce look like the frivolous lightweights on the mike that they are.

Jay Briscoe & Delirious vs. Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal - the show starts off with an absolutely belting verbal exchange between Jay Briscoe and Christopher Daniels. Jay begins with the obligatory words about Mark

Source: PWInsider.comROH booker Gabe Sapolsky was involved in a pretty back car wreck today on the I-95 highway in Philadelphia. A truck smashed the side of Sapolsky's car, totalling the vehicle. The ROH booker was said to be OK, although the bad wreck resulted in him suffering a head wound that took 18 stitches to close up.

Source: PWInsider.comROH booker Gabe Sapolsky was involved in a pretty back car wreck today on the I-95 highway in Philadelphia. A truck smashed the side of Sapolsky's car, totalling the vehicle. The ROH booker was said to be OK, although the bad wreck resulted in him suffering a head wound that took 18 stitches to close up.

*obligatory bad joke about selling*

• Paid Members

What The ROHBots said.....

Match Of The Year:1) Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima from "Manhattan Mayhem II"2) The Briscoes vs. Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin from "Good Times, Great Memories"3) Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness from "Driven"4) The Briscoes vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico from "Man Up"5) Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA from "Driven"6) Jimmy Jacobs vs. BJ Whitmer from "Supercard Of Honor II"7) Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima from "Glory By Honor VI: Night 2"8 tie) Briscoes vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico from "Death Before Dishonor: Night 1"8 tie) Briscoes vs. Claudio Castagnoli & Matt Sydal from "Respect Is Earned"10 tie) Bryan Danielson vs. Go Shiozaki from "Live In Tokyo"10 tie) Dragon Gate six man from "Supercard Of Honor II" Show Of The Year:1) "Good Times, Great Memories"2) "Manhattan Mayhem II"3) "Fifth Year Festival: Finale"4) "Glory By Honor VI: Night 2"5) "Death Before Dishonor V: Night 1"6) "Driven"7 tie) "Man Up"7 tie) "Supercard Of Honor II"9 tie) "Final Battle 2006"9 tie) "Respect Is Earned" Wrestler Of The Year:1) Bryan Danielson2) Takeshi Morishima3) Nigel McGuinness4) Jay & Mark Briscoe5) Claudio Castagnoli MVP:1) The Briscoes2) Bryan Danielson3) Takeshi Morishima4) Austin Aries5) Claudio Castagnoli Tag Team Of The Year:1) Jay & Mark Briscoe2) Kevin Steen & El Generico Feud Of The Year:1) Briscoes vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico2) Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima3) Nigel McGuinness vs. Takeshi Morishima4) Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli Most Improved:1) Claudio Castagnoli2) Chris Hero3) Davey Richards4) Jimmy Jacobs5) El Generico Most Improved ROH School Student/Graduate:1) Pelle Primeau2) Rhett Titus3) Bobby Dempsey4) Ernie Osiris5) Mitch Franklin Whose Star Shines The Brightest In 20081) Chris Hero2) Claudio Castagnoli3) Erick Stevens4) Jimmy Jacobs5) Mike Quackenbush Best Interview:1) Larry Sweeney2) Jimmy Jacobs3) Adam Pearce4) Kevin Steen5) Bryan Danielson Best Individual Promo Of The Year:1) Christopher Daniels at "Good Times, Great Memories"2) Jimmy Jacobs at "Supercard Of Honor II"3) Jimmy Jacobs at "All Star Extravaganza III"4) Bryan Danielson at "Man Up"5) Adam Pearce at "Respect Is Earned" SHIMMER Athlete Of The Year:1) Sara Del Rey2) Amazing Kong3) Daizee Haze4) Lacey5) Sarah Stock

As you know I'm still working my way through the 2007 shows, but I'll offer my tenpennth worth on a couple of things. How come FYF: Finale ranked so high? It was a decent show, but no way was it better than FYF: NY for example. Everything else in those polls is pretty hard to disagree with I think.

• Paid Members

This Means War II Review - 13/4/07

Kevin Steen vs. Pelle Primeau - what the hell has happened to Kevin Steen? He looks as though he

• Paid Members

Trouble is I'm up to date on shows! I bought Reckless Abandon though - what a shit name for a show. The card doesn't look that great either, particularly as Necro vs Dragon turned out to be a semi-squash

• Paid Members

That show is missing a match as well, as they taped a match there for the Undeniable PPV.I might pick it up along with the last NOAH budokan double show set thing.

How come you don't get to see the Misawa vs Joe match on that? More TNA bullshit?