Official ROH Discussion Thread

alexander

man only 5 things worthy of discussion in ROH:1.Raven2.AJ Styles3. Christopher Daniels4. CM Punk5. Homiciderest of it is just a bunch of highspots

What a shame none of them even wrestle for ROH anymore.
Exactly wat i was about to say, clearly this guy has took a massive bump into some guardrails or somethin and suffered some anesia or is jus a complete arse

• Paid Members

For stylesclash05, from the Fifth Year Festival onwards, go for...Fifth Year Festival: LiverpoolGood Times, Great MemoriesDriven (get Respect is Earned first if you want to catch up with ROH quickly by just watching the PPV shows)Race to the Top Tournament night 2Death Before Dishonor V nights 1 and 2Manhattan Mayhem IIMan UpMan Up is the last show I watched, the 8 shows listed would work out nicely if they had a Buy 3 Get 1 Free sale on...

• Paid Members

Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles are shit.

Quite. And Glasgow Rangers are one of the best teams in Europe.

Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles are shit.

Quite. And Glasgow Rangers are one of the best teams in Europe.
Glad you agree.What's so good about Daniels? He's rubbish and always has been. Boring as a face and as a heel, what he does in the ring rarely registers with me and never means anything.AJ is better than Daniels, granted, but I still don't think he's anything special. He can't talk to save himself, although I enjoyed him in TNA a lot more when he turned heel. Kind of revamped his character a bit.

I still feel like I'm in the past. AJ Styles is a heel at the moment in TNA, yet the last post is very past tense.

It's because I haven't watched TNA reguarly for quite a bit now, the last PPV I saw was Bound For Glory, I think.