*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

i uploaded this on the forum months ago and it got quite a good response so i've uploaded it onto youtube so everyone who didn't see it can or if you did you can watch again. its steve corino from his in the ring dvd telling a story about something that happened in zero one during a tag match with him and cw anderson vs riki choshu and kohei sato.

rey mistero is no longer making enough money as wwe champion so he's decided to join the circus:

That is both the most awesome and surreal thing I have ever seen. How long before Vince or the Pandas lawsuit the fuck out of them for that scratch logo ring though?

rey mistero is no longer making enough money as wwe champion so he's decided to join the circus:

That is both the most awesome and surreal thing I have ever seen. How long before Vince or the Pandas lawsuit the fuck out of them for that scratch logo ring though?
Reminded me of a CZW junior heavyweight match!Maybe Vince'll let them off if they allow him to use that ring for a spirit squad gimmick match.