Blackjackjnr. Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 Jonny StormSpudMaddog Maxx (142 Bouts in 2005, not many people did this)
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 6, 2006 Paid Members Posted January 6, 2006 Doug Williams - this man can do no wrong.Ross Jordan - had a phenomenal year. He's really come into his own, and added a completely new level to his game.Robbie Brookside - even just on the basis of his match with Doug at Vendetta, I could vote for this man, and I've seen more than that anyway.
stevon Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 (edited) DarksideI'll second that, I've stated on many occassions why Darkside is so good and I'd go so far as to say he's produced some amazing performances this year (and thats from the limited stuff I've seen), hes worked foreign dates and begun working some Allstar/camp dates as well, deffinately my "most improved in 2005" anyway. Edited January 6, 2006 by stevon
Jamianity Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 I'm going to go with Flaming Red. I like his new strike based style that he has used in 2005 and he is also a heel that I love to see get the shit kicked out of him. It is rare a heel can get me so emotionally involved but he does. I hope to see him back in IPW:UK soon.
Turnbucklepads Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 Doug Williamsand a very close 2nd Nigel Mcguiness
Recommended Posts