Jump to content

[NOMINATIONS] Worst Tag Team of 2005


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOD 2005

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

There are tag teams in WWE and most of them look like tag teams and wrestle like tag teams. I would have kissed a good number of arses at the end of 2004 to be able to say that by now.I'm happy with this and I'm therefore not nominating anyone. :)

Edited by Spatular
Guest rage against the wwe
Posted

The New Legion of Doom ( WWE how could you spit on the name of LOD & introduce Heidenreich :(:angry: Phi Delta Slam - Been slamming shite locally in Florida sine they became a tag team. :bored: RATWWE.

Guest Ricky.Jan
Posted

LOD 05The Dicks Heart Throbs

Posted

I weep that people are so stupid that they'd nominate The Dicks based on half a dozen short TV matches.LOD 2005Wild Soldiers (Manabu Nakanishi & Kendo Kashin)Osama & Da Beast (OVW)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...