WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Call of Duty 4 is so much better than Halo 3 in the battle of the big FPSers of 2007.Both campaigns are short, but I found COD4 much more enjoyable and it's multiplayer is great fun.I can't stay away from it, although Mass Effect is battling hard for my attention. ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Not really what I'm playing... but just wondering if anyone has a PS3 with that funky card game you can buy for it, and if so... is it any good?I love card games anyway, and adding a game that brings the cards to life on screen looks awesome, but it would only be so if the game was fun to play... so... anyone here played it?

I bought this as I wanted the camera and the game i half price in the sales, but I am starting to get into it. It's rather good fun and plays like a traditional Collectible Card Game, but it is cool to see the monsters spawn from your cards!
Awesome, I'll have to make it an essential purchase when I get a PS3 then (It's pretty much my only reason for getting one, as Rock Band is available on most consoles), just hope they also make it easy to play against a friend in the same room.

Has anyone played Stranglehold? the John woo game i just downloaded the demo and was surprised how much fun it was very simler to the Punisher game on ps2 but with a bit of Max Pain as well.

I've been playing the demo as well. It is essentially Max Payne Goes To Hong Kong. I'm a big John Woo/Chow Yun-Fat fan, so it's great fun.I'm told the full game is pretty short-lived, but if you want to commit to the full thing, hmv.com seems to be cheapest at the moment (
Edited by insert_name_here

• Paid Members

You'll need to buy another Starter Deck' for two player mode - the game only comes with one set which is annoying, though the cards are dirt cheap on Play.com

The starter cards aren't what bothers me (If I like the game, I'd be buying packs of cards anyway), I'm more interested if you would have to have two play mats or if you could get away without the playmat (Or if it comes with two or something), 'cause I'd have enough cards by the time I was playing it with a mate to avoid caring about having starter cards or not.

Been playing Assassins Creed on PS3.... Was enjoying it and watching the story unfold... and then suddenly it appeard to 'end' WTF is that about? I'm sure anyone else completing it would know.... but really is that the end????

When you use 'eagle vision' outside the machine and you do it in your bedroom.... is that really the fucking end of the game?!?!

So many nice little touches in the game, just little things like the toilet in the room, the paper gradually dissapears next to the toilet, the towles move around etc. Cute! :D But the end if it was that has kinda spoiled it for me :(Madden PS3, still lots of fun but I'm still annoyed they used a 'green' highlight on a green pitch, makes it hard to play defence.

• Paid Members

You can go back and do all the little missions that you didnt do when you actually went through the game, but other than that, yeah its a sucky end.Creed 2 will have a pretty easy starting point though. Fantastic game, shoddy ending, bit like Shadow of the Collossus.

A question people; I'm looking to off load my Wii, with extra controllers and 5 games (wii play, wii sports, Zelda, Mario, Farcry), where would I get a better deal for it? At the highstreet shops or flogging it on ebay?

I'm currently playing fifa 08 on the PS3 online so if anyone has fifa 08 or even SVR 08 online on the PS3 feel free to add my, tag I guess you would call it and I will be happy to kick your ass.On fifa anyway, I'm pretty shit on SVR online.steveoswheels I'm calledso woo hoo.

Went back to Halo 3 for a quick blast this morning after a couple of weeks of solid Forza and finally conquered the bit I'd been stuck on. It's part of the "rescue the soldiers in the barracks" mission. You start behind a blast shield and there's a truck and some grav platforms. Tip: ignore the fancy hardware and just hide and shoot. Fun.

As much as I love it, Bioshock is getting a rest for a bit. Dead Rising is on hold till my HD TV turns up so I'll be able to read the fucking font (!). Mass Effect can wait until I've finished Bioshock as I only have the mental capacity to be drawn into one large, absorbing story at a time and I haven't even opened The Orange Box yet...

I am working backwards through the Paper Mario games. Completed Super Paper Mario Wii and now playing Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door back on my GC (US import ya see). Really enjoying it so far and still loving the 'tasche humor in the games. Have a 360 sat waiting at my parents house for me to collect and then another world of games opens to me although how much I use it depends on what comes first, GTA IV or Mario Kart Wii (seeing as Resi 5 wont be out for another year)