WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently running around after The End in MGS3.Again.

The old fucker? Easy. Either:-1) Snipe him in his wheelchair earlier in the game out side Ponizovje Warehouse straight after a cutscene, or...2) Save during the fight with him, reset the PS2, pop the machine's clock forward a week or so and reload your save. He'll have died of old age. I'm not kidding.Also, try to capture his parrot. You can eat it later. :DApart from the occasional burst of Vice City Stories before I chuck my PS2 to make way for the 360 I'm still waiting for, all I'm playing 'round here is Space Commando, which is the fun little on-rails 3D shooter that came on my LG Viewty phone. It's a pretty neat way to pass a dull commute. Edited by gwailofilms

• Paid Members

The old fucker? Easy. Either:-1) Snipe him in his wheelchair earlier in the game out side Ponizovje Warehouse straight after a cutscene, or...2) Save during the fight with him, reset the PS2, pop the machine's clock forward a week or so and reload your save. He'll have died of old age. I'm not kidding.Also, try to capture his parrot. You can eat it later. :DApart from the occasional burst of Vice City Stories before I chuck my PS2 to make way for the 360 I'm still waiting for, all I'm playing 'round here is Space Commando, which is the fun little on-rails 3D shooter that came on my LG Viewty phone. It's a pretty neat way to pass a dull commute.
My usual deaths for him of choice, however seeing as i hadnt played it for a good few months i thought it was best to do it properly....Tranq the bastard and get his camo! and CAGE the parrot ;)

The old fucker? Easy. Either:-1) Snipe him in his wheelchair earlier in the game out side Ponizovje Warehouse straight after a cutscene, or...2) Save during the fight with him, reset the PS2, pop the machine's clock forward a week or so and reload your save. He'll have died of old age. I'm not kidding.Also, try to capture his parrot. You can eat it later. :DApart from the occasional burst of Vice City Stories before I chuck my PS2 to make way for the 360 I'm still waiting for, all I'm playing 'round here is Space Commando, which is the fun little on-rails 3D shooter that came on my LG Viewty phone. It's a pretty neat way to pass a dull commute.
My usual deaths for him of choice, however seeing as i hadnt played it for a good few months i thought it was best to do it properly....Tranq the bastard and get his camo! and CAGE the parrot ;)
Good show.I might have to have another run through this game before the PS2 finds its way to CEX. There goes the weekend. :(

• Paid Members

I doubt anyone on here could cope with my love of ferrets, video gaming, impulse buying and 'little moments'.I'm a bit of a spastic really ;)Back to MGS does anyone else here think that in a game to come theyre going to bring in a character whos mothers name was EVA?

• Paid Members

Hey, as long as I can rock out on Guitar Hero, play Final Fantasy, and keep watching plenty of comedy, while being with a gal who doesn't want to go out too often (I'm not a big socializing type, I dun mind a meal with a gal, but heading to a pub or club... not my thing, tho' a live rock concert is another matter...). I'd be pretty happy, lol.'course, finding a gal like that (along with one who doesn't mind me refereeing wrestling shows, and also puts up with my severe geekness with Magic The Gathering and such), is like finding a brain cell in George Bush.

I doubt anyone on here could cope with my love of ferrets, video gaming, impulse buying and 'little moments'.I'm a bit of a spastic really ;)Back to MGS does anyone else here think that in a game to come theyre going to bring in a character whos mothers name was EVA?

Nope, EVA is in MGS4

Thanks for the heads up on the spoiler asshole :pOh well, i guess this means that a now have to read up every single little bit on the MGS4 story now. what a shame ;)

Kojima spoiled it, the last trailer for the game gives away so much!